80 Warrior, 80 DK

Yawnfest

Veteran-5
Kept this account after I quit back in July thinking I'd want to come back to some point, but not happening. Just not interested in WoW anymore. Warrior has Ulduar 10/25 man gear and the DK has a mix of heroic blues and Naxxramas 10 man stuff. Both are eligible for server transfers or faction changes. They're both gnomes.

Warrior Armory:

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=177919

Other stuff: Server is Thrall, has titles Nightfall and Twilight Vanquisher, full tanking set which is ~Naxxramas 10/25 in quality with 1 or 2 blues thrown in. Has maxed cooking and fishing.

Death Knight Armory:

http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=111683

Server is Boulderfist. Not much tanking gear, assorted heroic blues and a Naxx 10 or two.

Was looking to get around $250 for it. PM me if interested and we can see about working something out.

Around here that account is worth $50 now, my paly had ret a bit better then the warrior on that account and I couldn't get in a put 10 man, improving the gear took a couple of days of running heroics.

With the new badge system and new heroics a person could have better gear then the warrior in a weekend, it does suck for people selling accounts, good luck though.

Ah, didn't know that. Hmmm, tough to tell prices off of player auctions. You have some people in terrible gear trying to sell for 500 and people in similar stuff at 200's.

You are not going to be able to sell that acct for 100 considering the time it would take to get either of those toons ready for current content.

Just to buy a fresh account costs over 50 bucks. And the guy has the best, maxed trade skills. I'll just keep it. There is absolutely no reason to sell it for 50 bucks.

I bet you could get $100 somewhere

but the gear is a joke, naxx10/25 stuff is less than what you get in normal 5 mans now, same with the titles

i'd give 70 for it, 70 seems fair and i dont mind the gear, i can always work it up in heroics and such. PM me if this is still available, we can set something up.

Back