[WTB] 60+ Horde Hunter/Lock

outlaw

Veteran X
I'm in tech school in the Air Force and wanna play some WoW with people here so I'm lookin for an account. I have an acct with a 61 warrior and 70 mage (alliance) but they play horde so I'm looking to change... If no one has one, does anyone know of a good site to find cheap barebones lvl 65-70 chars? All the sites im finding have chars with epics n shit and are overpriced in my opinion.. I'm looking to pay like $100-140

You would probably be better served buying a toon off a TWer, most account sales sites are shit for cost or reliability. GL.

There were accusations made in the past of shady business dealings over AIM about an account sale. Nail Bomb was involved so who knows how credible the source was.

I think the gist of the convo was Tank wanted to trade/sell without allowing Nail Bomb to see the toon prior to the deal, but still demanding login info from Nail Bomb. PM him for the whole story if you want.

well if he doesn't answer the questions I asked and show proof then of course I won't but if everything looks legit I'll buy, depending on the price.

Posting on a itouch is gay btw

I've leveled almost every class up to at least 55 using RAF. I'm horde and here is what I did.

1-10 Lowbie quests
10-20 WC Runs by a 70 Mage
20-39 SM Runs by 70 mage or Protadin
39-49 ZF Runs by 70 Warrior/Protadin
49-52 Hinterlands Quests
52-55 Ungoro Crater
55-60 Silithus, Plaguelands Quests

so can I get the 3x exp with my friends lvl 70 rushing me? Or do I have to have a lower lvl char linked to me?

so can I get the 3x exp with my friends lvl 70 rushing me? Or do I have to have a lower lvl char linked to me?
Infoz are in the thread I linked, but I'm pretty sure you have to be within 4 levels of them to get the bonus XP.

Your best bet would probably be to make 2 lowbies (1 RAF acct, 1 on your current acct) so they'll get 3x XP and have one of your friends PL you through instances. You'll get 2 level 60s in a week or two and can later transfer the RAF character(s) to your main account. The time savings will more than make up for the transfer fee to move it to your main account. You can also just RAF and use a friend's acct which would work fine if you'll both be on at the same time to level.

we prolly won't be on at the same time often due to my time restrictions :/ and I can't two box cause I'll be playing from a laptop

Okay so this is what I plan on doing. Correct me if I am wrong.

I am going to re-activate my account and send an invitation to my friend. Then I am going to make a new char to level with him, while another lvl 70 friend rushes us through the game. Then when all is said and done we will have 2 level 60's, I'll have a free month of game time, and I'll have 60 levels worth of level grants to go to my account?

Let me know if that is right by Wednesday night, because that is when we'll be starting this brouhaha

Back