WTS 70 UD Warlock 70 Tauren Druid PvP Server

RCO88

Veteran XV
Main thing I'm selling is my 2-time Gladiator 70 Undead Warlock, but I also have a very nice tauren druid alt that is 70.

I quit WoW around the beginning of season 3, I have 2 pieces of S3 gear and 2400 arena points saved.

Professions are Tailoring/Enchanting both 375.

Epic Riding skill for cruising around on Swift/Merciless Netherdrake.

A few pre-tbc armor sets saved as well as the older arena sets , I'm kind of a pack rat but you could just get rid of them anyways.

Full bank slots purchased with all 16/18 slot bags. Lock has 2 Onyxia Hide 1 Tattered Hexcloth Bag, and 1 Core Felcloth Bag for shards.

523g on account.

I also have two twinks on the server with my lock a 49 tauren warrior and a 29 orc hunter. I also have 12 other miscellaneous alts ranging from level 23-59 if you want more information on them just send me a PM.

I'm hoping to get around $700, but please feel free to message me if you would like to negotiate or if you have any questions. Don't bother PMing me if you're a member.

Pics!! I'll also take any pic requests you may have.

I'd definitely consider a lower price from someone from TW I just wanted to say what I was hoping for, and thanks.

Last edited:
Is this still available? Is the x-fer up? Would you be willing to sell the warlock separately?

They are both on the same account and still available, I haven't thought about separating them, I'll pm you the armory.

Sean I attempted to respond to your PM and got this error.

sean has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Back