anyone into racing games / sims?

ok so I just read through this entire thread. Lots of great stuff about the racing rigs, but nothing about the pc hardware needed to run it.

What are good specs for a build made just for iRacing? Aiming at 1440@120, high settings.

3700X / 3080ti here

Running ACC at basically maxed gfx 1440p ultra wide 120-144fps

My 3060ti also ran it quite well but at mid tier gfx settings.

Gonna reiterate how fucking amazing this monitor is, and I got it on sale for $800US equivalent. Epic. Epic epic epic. OLED really is the tits.

L9efLyc.jpeg

orWtkvv.jpeg

X2pLQTz.jpeg

just need to hook the rowing machine in there somehow to exercise on the straights

also, nice pink weights brah this does not conform to the plans

i downloaded mario kart + emu for my laptop

theres a guy selling one here on facebook.. it has seat belt harness.. wtf

The images look good. Can you show some gameplay vid? There is a guy on tik-tok or fb reels that has a LOT of follower from him playing some kind of a road race game on a pretty serious looking sim setup.

This could be your new career.

go.

The images look good. Can you show some gameplay vid? There is a guy on tik-tok or fb reels that has a LOT of follower from him playing some kind of a road race game on a pretty serious looking sim setup.

This could be your new career.

go.

There are a few guys on YouTube with really nice setups. I watched this dude do a full race and the way he set up his camera and rig makes it seem crazy real.

ULTIMATE REALISM! - BATHURST GT3 Day to Night GT3 Battle - YouTube

I can't be bothered to rig my phone up to record a video.

That is an awesome setup Amram. Congrats on putting it together.
Have you taken it off any sweet jumps?

Back