70 human mage crapgear

120 and she is your. She have 0 epic 0 pvp gear... this isn't my toon but it is my sister she dosent play anymore so im giving it away :)

120.00? LOL for crap gear?? LOL on tw? dude this isn't markee don't rip off members and TWho Don't mean shit on the TDUB .. You flip accounts this aint your "sisters"

I had a log of him and me via AIM. this was back when i sold my hunter that was in full t3 i think in march, eventually i ended up selling my hunter on the general mayhem forums.

I have delete the convo some time ago. If anyone has his AIM just type it into goggle and tons of personal info comes up and him scamming people on marquee dragon.

Anyway the convo with me and this sack of shit went something like this

me "i would like 350.00 for the hunter"
ShOrTy BoI "DaYmU FoOL hE AnIt WoRtH ThaT MuCh NIggA!
me "...well thats what i want take it or leave it"

15 mins later he IMed me back and agreed to my price but needed my personal info and pass and log in to "check out the account" i told him to get fucked then proceed to bug/beg/threaten me until i finally blocked him.

Another person that i dont want to name until i ask them, has shared similar experiences with him.

how about you back that claim up and we'll report it to the admins.

are you fucking serious

you are more active on the warhammer forums, look for these guys posts, he is a god damn idiot

he claims all sorts of bullshit, hes said he has a holy paladin with over 4000 healing before (which isn't even CLOSE to possible with the absolute best sunwell gear++, and this was before sunwell)

if you can't handle being a mod, give it up, this guy is a tard, and everyone calls him out on it

it tw is going to have a sales forum, they should at least get a decent moderator

your just jealous i got the warglave and gquit your guild lmao
1602ap
75hit
31.12%crit chance

lost some crit + yellow dmg, white dmg parry alot

what a mutilate spec, glaives must really help with that +75 hit

Last edited:
are you fucking serious

you are more active on the warhammer forums, look for these guys posts, he is a god damn idiot

he claims all sorts of bullshit, hes said he has a holy paladin with over 4000 healing before (which isn't even CLOSE to possible with the absolute best sunwell gear++, and this was before sunwell)

if you can't handle being a mod, give it up, this guy is a tard, and everyone calls him out on it

it tw is going to have a sales forum, they should at least get a decent moderator

what a mutilate spec, glaives must really help with that +75 hit

:lol: :rofl: hahah muti with a glaive? can we ban him for stupididty?

TseTse is a shitass excuse for an admin, anyone remember the threads he kept deleting/locking and moving from the WoW section? Nothing is ever gonna get done by him besides moronic thread altering.

Back