Renting your account to Chinese people.

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
I'm renting one of my level 70's out to a Chinese gold farming company, they will farm me 5,000g and put a month on my account.

If all goes well I will recommend that you guys do it, so far it's going well..

They are verified with Trust Who, and all the people, including the moderators, on Markee Dragon prefer them for powerleveling, gold buying and account rental..

why are you involved in the most shady stupid shit?

are you that lazy that you go looking for a hand out all of the time?

I find the whole nailbomb and you thing rediculously funny.

well i find it ridiculously funny that he has so many accounts. Wonder how he got them all..

I am just trolling i could careless. I just like to give him and his ass pal shit for trying to steal my rogue, Its just how bad job they did. I think my friends 10 year old kid did a better job at trying to con my password out of me then they did.

well i find it ridiculously funny that he has so many accounts. Wonder how he got them all..

I am just trolling i could careless. I just like to give him and his ass pal shit for trying to steal my rogue, Its just how bad job they did. I think my friends 10 year old kid did a better job at trying to con my password out of me then they did.

Oh yeah, I really stole your Rogue, even though you got his account information first.
:rolleyes:

Great way to get an account banned.

Doesn't matter if they're the most recommended, they're still farming your shit out to chinks and blizzard will still ban your account.

ya its kinda obvious hey he connects here 1 day (USA) then here the next (CHINA) and back and forth.. kinda hard to not relize whats going on.. Btw get ahold of me on aim nuggah (sky)

ya its kinda obvious hey he connects here 1 day (USA) then here the next (CHINA) and back and forth.. kinda hard to not relize whats going on.. Btw get ahold of me on aim nuggah (sky)

They use US farmers to do it and if you get banned they get you a another 70, I just got banned btw lmfao

Back