[Official] :bandit: 2.0

on an unrelated topic, i totally liked Bourne Legacy

it was the only Bourne movie that had very minimal camera shake and camera angles that lasted more than .2 seconds

My quest for a new dealer today was a bust. I can't believe I can't find weed in Vermont.

that sucks

ive bought weed off black hookers at bowling alley bars
and random mexican guys at bars

go to a bar

Wow.
I haven't gone out to buy greens from randoms since grade 9
Don't you fucks have any friends.

Not many that smoke. 3 or 4 and they're all weird about their dealers. My original guy moved a while ago and I've pretty much run my few other potential sources dry. I've got one more friend who's asking her dealer if she'd be willing to deal with me directly. This process is fucking stupid.

as you get older it gets harder to find, just because less people party and ppl get busted over time, etc

i used to know a dealer in like, every neighborhood in t.o.

now i'm old and i know like 2 people total

but my people are awesome

as you get older it gets harder to find, just because less people party and ppl get busted over time, etc

i used to know a dealer in like, every neighborhood in t.o.

now i'm old and i know like 2 people total

but my people are awesome

Yeah this pretty much. Everyone I knew from college has moved away. I'm stuck with friends of friends connections with is always flaky at best. Been hoping I'd stumble upon 1 or 2 reliable people but it hasn't happened yet.

Groove, some day I show you some of this medicinal grade shit I get from a licensed grower ;)

fuck we should do it up soon, the weathers been nice and i have some ill super OG kush, its probably the best thing ive seen in 5+ years

i'd even say lets smoke out tonight, but it's the victorias secret fashion show tonight :0

Back