[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

c the trick 2 killing every1 superfast in frostpunk is 2 just not turn on the generator and not build a cookhouse and everyone should be dead around the end of day 3

pfqdmgms5x421.jpg

:lol: leftists

trump/putin/pence 2024

Reeee deep state is locking my boys up

Ohhh wait i thought deeep state was getting drained lolol

Cant make up your mind reeeeeee

So much maga ! From hillary getting locked up to maga boys being locked up in span of 2 years lmao :lol:

pfqdmgms5x421.jpg

:lol: leftists

trump/putin/pence 2024

Yea, why pick just one day? Have yourself some "self help" all day long instead of working!
9 hours of s unstructured days define his presidency - POLITICO
President Donald Trump had about three times as much free time planned for last Tuesday as work time, according to his private schedule. The president was slated for more than nine hours of “Executive Time,” a euphemism for the unstructured time Trump spends tweeting, phoning friends and watching television.
:lol:

Crooks

such gr8 fukkn maga past 2 yrs :king:donald can yus chit all ova usa last 2 yrs n still dun mo den n e udda chit prez in histor :king: ty :king:donald g0sbl3ss u n ur entiya famly namast3~

Dead man walking

Macron Vows Tax Cuts, Pay Rise; Will France's Anger Subside? - NBC Southern California

Speaking with a soft voice and gentle tone, Macron pleaded for a return to calm after almost four weeks of protests that started in neglected provinces to oppose fuel tax increases and progressed to rioting in Paris and a plethora of broad demands.

It's a turning point in Macron's presidency, and a crucial moment for both France and Europe. Macron rode to the presidency last year on promises of rejuvenating France's stagnant economy and salvaging European unity. His credibility on both fronts is now deeply damaged, just as the EU struggles with Britain's chaotic exit and as France's protests have prompted copycat movements beyond its borders.

much strong french leadership many wow.

its so weird, its like the french people want a french president that does good things for the french people. I guess hugging shirtless sweaty black men isn't a super strong presidential position. :shrug:

Back