psychedelic drugs are good for you

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
psychedelic drugs are good for you

Front Page Article

read all this shit or maybe just these quotes if you're lazy
For this particular experiment, the couched volunteers had each brought along three highly technical problems from their respective fields that they’d been unable to solve for at least several months. In approximately two hours, when the LSD became fully active, they were going to remove the eyeshades and earphones, and attempt to find some solutions. Fadiman and his team would monitor their efforts, insights, and output to determine if a relatively low dose of acid—100 micrograms to be exact—enhanced their creativity.

Their minds, they said, had blossomed and contracted with the universe. They’d beheld irregular but clean geometrical patterns glistening into infinity, felt a rightness before solutions manifested, and even shapeshifted into relevant formulas, concepts, and raw materials.

But here’s the clincher. LSD absolutely had helped them solve their complex, seemingly intractable problems. And the establishment agreed. The 26 men unleashed a slew of widely embraced innovations shortly after their LSD experiences, including a mathematical theorem for NOR gate circuits, a conceptual model of a photon, a linear electron accelerator beam-steering device, a new design for the vibratory microtome, a technical improvement of the magnetic tape recorder, blueprints for a private residency and an arts-and-crafts shopping plaza, and a space probe experiment designed to measure solar properties. Fadiman and his colleagues published these jaw-dropping results and closed shop.

Of the hundreds of volunteers who’ve participated, a high majority have said that psychedelics, given in a safe, supportive setting, helped them to, depending on the study, accept imminent mortality, overcome drug and alcohol addiction, mitigate obsessive-compulsive urges, or heal post-traumatic stress disorder.

In the summer of 2011, 16 vets who returned from Iraq and Afghanistan with PTSD began receiving a combination of talk therapy and MDMA (pure Ecstasy). This, though the DEA still officially states that psychedelics’ “use in psychotherapy largely has been debunked.”

These six items are, perhaps simply enough, factors that Fadiman believes determine the quality of a psychedelic experience, as well as its specific nature. He has culled them from his work with hundreds of people in therapy sessions, creativity experiments, and Death Valley vision quests. They are:

Set: the mental attitude of a would-be psychedelic voyager
Setting: the surroundings in which a psychedelic substance is ingested
Guide: a person experienced with non-ordinary states of consciousness who helps to mitigate challenges and channel insights
Substance: the type and quantity of psychedelic agent
Session: the entirety of a psychedelic trip, including all activities or rituals
Situation: the environment, people, and culture from which a person comes to a session and returns afterward

these are snippets, it's pretty long and very interesting reading
ok thank you for your time

Last edited:
towards the end, if you dont make it
First things first: Fadiman defines a micro-dose as 10 micrograms of LSD (or one-fifth the usual dose of mushrooms). Because he cannot set up perfect lab conditions due to the likelihood of criminal prosecution, he has instead crafted a study in which volunteers self-administer and self-report. Which means that they must acquire their own supply of the Schedule 1 drug and separate a standard hit of 50 to 100 micrograms into micro-doses. (Hint: LSD is entirely water-soluble.)

Beginning in 2010, an unspecified but growing number of volunteers have taken a micro-dose every third day, while conducting their typical daily routines and maintaining logbooks of their observations. Study enrollment may last for several weeks or longer: There doesn’t appear to be a brightly drawn finish line. After several weeks (or, um…), participants send their logbooks to an email address on Fadiman’s personal website, preferably accompanied by a summary of their overall impressions.

“Micro-dosing turns out to be a totally different world,” Fadiman extolled. “As someone said, the rocks don’t glow, even a little bit. But what many people are reporting is, at the end of the day, they say, ‘That was a really good day.’ You know, that kind of day when things kind of work. You’re doing a task you normally couldn’t stand for two hours, but you do it for three or four. You eat properly. Maybe you do one more set of reps. Just a good day. That seems to be what we’re discovering.”

Perhaps the micro-dose study offers Fadiman the opportunity to lob a belated fuck-you at The Man for derailing his career all those years ago. But it also allows him to follow the recommendation of a longtime, now-deceased friend, Albert Hofmann, who, according to Fadiman, called micro-dosing “the most under-researched area of psychedelics.” Word on the street is that Hofmann had also surmised that micro-doses of LSD would be a viable market alternative to Ritalin. It’s an intriguing claim. After all, if Fadiman had administered Ritalin to the scientists in his creativity study, they might have focused on their problems just as intently as they had on LSD, but they probably wouldn’t have had as many breakthroughs. Even as Ritalin boosts attention, it has a tendency to create tunnel vision, which, more often than not, stymies imagination.

Goshin did you reveal to your grandpa that your a fucking faggot

I should have emailed your dad the grindr just to make sure he found out how pathetic you are

i'm in too much pain most of the time to even experience a trip well. i probably need to trip for sake of mental stability, but every time i try i end up focusing on my back pain and the visuals never seem to come :(

i'm in too much pain most of the time to even experience a trip well. i probably need to trip for sake of mental stability, but every time i try i end up focusing on my back pain and the visuals never seem to come :(

Have you tried mushrooms in a so-called micro dose?

When I did purple haze I spoke to Zeus while driving my car through the galaxy. He's pretty cool. For a white guy.

ya man like i am totally a loser working at the last blockbuster in existence but if i trip balls on acid i will become a master of the universe ruling from castle grayskull and have a really good day and cure cancer gg

does anyone else have trouble finding real LSD now?

no one around here has any. mushrooms i can find easy. mescaline, np. lsd? next to impossible. and half the time it's "LSD"

Duh they flood your neurotransmitters' receptors w drug instead of neurotransmitter? And yeah I see legit lucy on occasion, but its certainly a rare find and many people have no idea how to store it proper

whoa, cool dude...

ixjTepT.jpg

Back