So I might be drunk enough to tell you guys what happened to Spinfusor Salad

Wow, this is nuts. Finding Spin died and all the old TWers crawl out of the woodworks. What a thread. Sleep well fair prince.

(Edit, did you see Man Darb's post on the site.)

Thanks guys
It kinda hit me earlier today when I was like aww fuck.... I was always too scared to check. I wanted to live in a fantasy world where if I never knew then he would always be there.
Foolish childish behavior...
One day I'll grow up I suppose
This is just part of it
But I'm proud to have called him my good buddy
And I know he's hitting some harass MA's in the great tribes server in the sky with Spry and hfingers and fuck it Jeremy daspin 3 because why not

all of that sucks. sometimes life has a way of being harder on some than others.

maybe on the other side the things are better

I track down a guy I knew from the late 80's. Ended up speaking to his mother and finding out he died soon after I lost contact with him (he was heavy into drugs). As bad as finding out he died, it was still closure. Not knowing is heavy on the soul.

Rest in Peace Spin. You were a great man.

God damn it.

When I started playing Tribes, posting on the OGL forums, migrating to TW, and putting together LAN parties, I never thought about friends dying or death in general at all.

We've lost a bunch of people over the years, and it's just fucking tragic. It's also an example of what life is going to be like as we all get older. Eventually, all your friends start fucking dying off.

Sorry for your loss Jas.

Back