Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
CHEAP GLASSES FOR EVERYONE!!!! YAYYYYYYY

Front Page Article

hey nerds

if you havent heard of this place yet, try it out

http://www.zennioptical.com/

you can get prescription glasses for 8 freakin bux (plus 5 dollar shipping)

go to the eye doc, get your prescription, ask them to write your PD (pupil distance) on the paper, and go here
takes 7-14 days for shipping but hell, you can buy like a bunch
highest pricing looks to be around 50
comes with anti scratch coating and you can add all sorts of other shit too
real cool bros

coastal charges for lenses and anti scratch coating
that free first pair actually turns into around $50-$60 once the shipping, handling, insurance, lens and coating costs are factored in

trust, just spent an hour looking into this stuff

also: was reading reviews of Zenni, basically they are like 95% correct, meaning you get your prescription sent and it's flawless. I saw a very few amount of people talk about ordering like 6 pairs, getting one pair where the lens was wrong, but not really caring because it was like $15

but that was def the exception to the rule

coastal charges for lenses and anti scratch coating
that free first pair actually turns into around $50-$60 once the shipping, handling, insurance, lens and coating costs are factored in

trust, just spent an hour looking into this stuff

then ure doin it wrong i got like 3 pairs for $20

I hate glasses but my dog keeps eating mine

If I wore glasses I'd probably spend a shitload of money on glasses that look cheap.

I did this a few years ago, the glasses are fine but not the best. Most of the glass seems to have a slight tint to it, I think because they are just poorly polished. Can't complain, spent like $20 and got 2 pairs shipped.

You can find people in China town that will do similar glasses while you wait for $20 or so a pair.

Back