[Official] TRIBALWAR ALL-STAR BAN POLL - ROUND ONE

WHO IS THE WORST POSTER IN THE HISTORY OF TRIBALWAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
263 rep says otherwise , does anyone accept me yet , i tried real hard on this , jm5k contributes content , jm5k fuck face , jm5k makes my skin crawl , must be doing something right , shit eating faggot

This is the only list that exists that I have access to; if you want to make another list that you feel is more accurate, we can use it next time.

If you would contribute you'd be able to search and stuff. It's a pretty cool e-stalking feature. Would you like to borrow $10? Also, when you left Tribalwar for 6 years was that in WoW dream-time or something? Because according to the search feature I am paid up until 2014 for you never left. In fact, it's pretty clear that the "6 years" you left were really 3 years in which you crawled into the WoW cave. You continued to post, you continued to post shit threads, you never left. Care to explain?

I get a lot of rep for bashing JM5K for some reason. It keeps me coming back. I'll assume you got yours in the laugh/lose and gif thread.

It's Dweasel.

Do we even need a poll? Just ban Dweasel. I just saved you a month of doing this retarded poll shit to find out exactly what we already know.

That won't last long.

But since they're basically the same person anyway, ban them both if you want to be safe.

That is a terrible format and you design shitty polls. Is there really any doubt that people will get votes in about the same proportions every time you shorten the list? Tehvul/Dweasel will top the lists in this round and every round to come. This is about as anticlimactic a poll as you can possibly make.

You should have made it the least shittest posters out of the entire list then eliminate the ones with the most votes, then at least we'd see some variations in the voting.

That is a terrible format and you design shitty polls. Is there really any doubt that people will get votes in about the same proportions every time you shorten the list? Tehvul/Dweasel will top the lists in this round and every round to come. This is about as anticlimactic a poll as you can possibly make.

You should have made it the least shittest posters out of the entire list then eliminate the ones with the most votes, then at least we'd see some variations in the voting.

more like Rosengrumps

If Dweasel gets banned:

:tinfoil: :mad: :soapbox: :nuts: :mecry:
Dweasel: HEHEHE hey DA :sex:dey doan WANCHOO si me poasting en GIBBERITCH annie MOORE? :banging::member::member::lies::finger::ban:

Dweasel Sr.: :drool:

Dweasel: :cry:

2/10 

is jmk a gbs superstar or something

invisible poster to my knowledge for years and years

suddenly he comes out of the woodwork with hundreds of pretentious posts a day? I can see the monocle and top hat via text

Back