[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

I think halo is a fair game for the 360 to have as a main game that eliminates multiple people. If you consider yourself a well rounded gamer, yet you haven't played halo3, then you aren't a well rounded gamer (considering that you have a 360). For the finale, i hope they make them play a brand new game that hasn't come out yet, or make them play an old school game like Super Mario.

i would consider myself a 'well rounded gamer' as you put it, lots of experience on PCs and consoles

i played halo3 for 2 days and then traded it in. what a pile of shit

well I had the final four right, but figured jamal would have went home before swoozie...and whats with the name change in the middle of the show-he was adande(his name) and then solely called swoozie(his tag)?.
Man I hope Mark crushes the hoodie with colored contacts...he seems like he would be a good dude, but then sometimes comes off as a totally cocky piece of arrogant shit....:shrug:

Also a little hype for the next episode that I am 100% dead serious no bs about:
Even if they have 10 seasons for this show I don't know if they can top how the finale ends, your minds = blown

so you guys play some XTREEMEESKII then fuck on the stage?

Best case scenario, Rob gets to pick a game of choice, Mark gets to pick a game of choice. They compete in these games, among others. It would be game after game after game, and the winner takes the cake home.

No matter what game Rob chooses, Mark will have some ability to be competitive, where as Rob will not be able to provide any competition in Tribes, unless he has played before. It would be a stomp fest.

Why are you guys even mentioning Tribes?

It's not a console game (Aerial Assault doesn't count, and it was a PS2 game anyway), and it's not a 1v1 game unless you play deathmatch, which would take hours.

Mark, I know it's all in the past for you, but damn dude, we are really pulling for you here in TV Land. Watching you play RB2 was a real nailbiter, and then seeing you bail out of the Halo comp was a screamfest....then we read here about the redbulls. No wonder you had to go.

Although when we watched it on TV we were both like "I guess he should have had a shit before the Gauntlet...."

well do it d00d, that's what TW is for

you win and I will write another TW song

090423.jpg

Back