Mozambique 5.143 children per woman 13
Tanzania 4.924 children per woman 14
Zambia 4.901 children per woman 15
Benin 4.867 children per woman 16
Ivory Coast 4.811 children per woman 17

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/total-fertility-rate/

United States 1.886 children per woman 135

Last edited:
Tax money is not supposed to be used for abortion unless it is medically necessary, or due to rape or incest. So it is not fair to call the women irresponsible and complain about taxpayer funding in the same breath.

If you truly despise paying for abortions, then you should be in favor of government healthcare. Your private healthcare is paying for abortions-upon-demand; Government healthcare cannot.

If the cost of abortion is too high, then we can also get rid of mandatory wait times, mandatory counseling, unnecessary ultrasounds.

i care about the welfare of a child up until it's born and then it's the parents problem and idgaf

like a good moral person

I'm on the fence with this.
I don't want to pay for anyone's procedure...

But I want to make a law that all my sperm become babies.

Tax money is not supposed to be used for abortion unless it is medically necessary, or due to rape or incest. So it is not fair to call the women irresponsible and complain about taxpayer funding in the same breath.

If you truly despise paying for abortions, then you should be in favor of government healthcare. Your private healthcare is paying for abortions-upon-demand; Government healthcare cannot.

If the cost of abortion is too high, then we can also get rid of mandatory wait times, mandatory counseling, unnecessary ultrasounds.

Ya know, this entire Democrat talking point about tax money given to planned parenthood isn't being used for abortions is so obviously bullshit, I can't believe they keep trotting it out like we're going to believe it. Planned parenthood gets money from a multitude of sources. In addition to the actual procedures, they have other bills to pay. Any tax money given to planned parenthood spent on paying rent and staff costs is money freeing up other sources to pay for the procedure.

It's like giving money to vanster with the promise of his not using it for booze. Instead he buys the alcohol with money he was saving up for a new baseball bat, and uses the non booze money to buy that wife beating bat he was saving for. See? Win win for him, not so much for the future beaten wife #4.

How about a person doesn't drink alcohol

How about a person doesn't smoke marijuana

How about a person doesn't own a gun

All bad ideas for laws!

yall still b puttn 2 much fukn thot in2 dis chit
ded abortd babeez r liberal progressiv demoRAT scumfux so mun very fukn glad dem dyin n allowd 2 b killt in womb yall b thinkn bouttit 2 much ded babeez r ded liberal scumfux ok smdh lol :jester:

How about women just stop using abortion as a contraceptive.

"Just the tip" is a trick ya dumbasses
Are you aware of the health risks of pregnancy and abortion?

Do you think that any woman who is aware of those risks would prefer to use abortion as a contraceptive as opposed to birth control pills or condoms?

yall still b puttn 2 much fukn thot in2 dis chit
ded abortd babeez r liberal progressiv demoRAT scumfux so mun very fukn glad dem dyin n allowd 2 b killt in womb yall b thinkn bouttit 2 much ded babeez r ded liberal scumfux ok smdh lol :jester:

Don't forget the wood panneled house he lives in. Sure looks like a million bucks to me.

Wood paneling? Wtf? Each slat is 2 inch thick knotty pine that that cost $30 each. There are 16 of them just where my workstation is. You do the math you dumb fuck.

Big difference in paneling and what my entire house has. Nice job at giving away the fact you know squat about man stuff like working with your hands. Dumbass.

Nigger. Wood paneling most every time is basically particle board (mill leftovers aka re-purposed trash) that is around 0.31" thick. Whereas my stuff is 3" thick solid knotty pine milled down the road from the pine out of the forest I live in. God you are dumb. :lol:

Back