Pro life folks

Flash

Veteran XX
Are you also pro welfare? Are you willing to give up your paycheck to help care for these babies who weren’t aborted? Or do you just go to bed at night feeling all righteous for saving a baby that you have no interest in supporting after birth?

Are you also pro welfare? Are you willing to give up your paycheck to help care for these babies who weren’t aborted? Or do you just go to bed at night feeling all righteous for saving a baby that you have no interest in supporting after birth?

So the options are

A. I pay for them to be killed
B. I pay for them to live

Where the fuck is option
C. the fucking parent pays for their Abortion or their Kid and my money goes to repairing the roads and other shit we all use.

until option C is the reality I'll have an opinion on how my money is spent.

Last edited:
pro choice fukn alway cuzza ded baby gon b a liberal peeca fukn chit dat betta off ded 99 tyme outta 100 n e fukn how smdh lol :jester:

Wtf are you guys talking about in regards to “free abortions”? I’m familiar with free sterilization, is this what you are calling free abortions?

Such a stupid fucking argument. It's not my fucking responsibility to support someone else's irresponsibility. Nor is it their right to murder their child because of their irresponsibility, I don't feel all righteous I fucking AM all righteous because I don't condone the murder of babies.

Back