Post your infractions

From that browser game Estiah from forever ago. That's also how i got my name for this forum, as I just rearranged Estiah. Oh, wait, no it was the one we played after that, the Western one? Well we were fucking with some clan and decided I would tell the leader that I would be a spy for him just to give him misinformation. Half our clan knew I was doing it. Well the other clan leader outed me saying he didn't need spies or whatever, posting my message I sent him. Then the people that didn't know what I was up to got you to ban me from tw. Had to get the other people in the group to get me unbanned.

So basically you ban people without having all the information.

9iWMlDP.jpg

Nothing special i guess. :shrug:

From that browser game Estiah from forever ago. That's also how i got my name for this forum, as I just rearranged Estiah. Oh, wait, no it was the one we played after that, the Western one? Well we were fucking with some clan and decided I would tell the leader that I would be a spy for him just to give him misinformation. Half our clan knew I was doing it. Well the other clan leader outed me saying he didn't need spies or whatever, posting my message I sent him. Then the people that didn't know what I was up to got you to ban me from tw. Had to get the other people in the group to get me unbanned.

you mean tribalwars.net? lol damn that was so long ago.

Mafia battle?

9iWMlDP.jpg

Nothing special i guess. :shrug:

Still GG to get one from Ratorasniki, that's probably a rare one

I've never received an infraction. I don't post enough, and when I do, I try not to be a raging fucktard.

Back