We need more of you to play battle dawn... teedub world takeover.

i just did the ingame preview...looks pretty badass...i saw one of the colonies(?) smoking..what the hell does that mean?

Are there still a lot of TWers playing? How many groups now?

Urshi, log in and take a look at central Russia near the arctic circle. TW has exploded in this game.

T/W2 is ranked 15 and for a bunch of newbs we're kicking ass, but your team is kind of inactive for the most part.

mitsubishi,

where should i put my base?

For now, put it near the TW/0 people in the southwest of our gigantic hive of teedubbers in northern Siberia, since that's at least almost a concentration of new peeps. Set yourself down right next to the other new players. They will have a light blue ring around their colonies. Feannag and Sergeant Sloopy are very close to each other. Get close to both of them.

Oh, and everyone:

We are allied with RAF to the north. Don't attack them. Don't take anything of theirs. I've been trading information with their two leaders and don't want to compromise that situation, since we're about to get hit by one of the two megateams out there.

We are not allied to POW next to them, however, and they attacked yesterday, but seem to have chilled out a bit since watching us balloon here. RAF and POW are allied to each other, but the RAF leader told me yesterday he would stay out of it if we go to war with POW.

Cliffs:
Don't attack RAF.
Attack POW if you want to, but if you're a newb, don't bother...build your stuff instead. You're a fair way from having the tech to do much at this point unless you pay into the game or slowly build.

ya i started it.

No you didn't. You just named yourself "...of TW4"

Go to the community tab and click "my alliance." Above that you can make T/W4, and invite uninitiated players in from the GUI by clicking on their colonies and clicking the "I" tab.

When's a good time to start an outpost? I just started my base a few hours ago so I feel like I should stock up on resources a little more.

im guessing it is a good idea to have all the level 3 structures before you build any lvl 4 ones thus maximising your protection time.

yea, get on #battledawn if you can and people can help get you sorted out there. I'm going to be afk for most of the evening. Vault wrote a "newbies guide" in the subforum, but that forum is invite only. Telos can take care of that.

for starters...

Agro: Get to factory center, lvl III.
Metal: Get to transport system, lvl III.
Oil: Get to Adv. oil refinery, lvl III.
Energy: Solar panel is all you'll need to start with, but later on it will become more important.
Converter: Don't worry about it yet. The penalty is steep to convert one resource to another.
Unit types: Get this to vehicles.
Weapon types: Get to workshop IV (before you do tanks even, then get tanks).
UAV control: lvl I.
Satellite: Radar tower, lvl I.

POW is getting its ass handed to it by TW. The POW leader sent a message to Alekhine pleading for mercy but his calls were ignored.

THE SHIT IS GETTING REAL NOW!!!

Back