This Right Here is a Thread about White People Shooting Black People by SeVeReD - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page This Right Here is a Thread about White People Shooting Black People
Page 6 of 27
uno
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 05-09-2020, 15:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
2 diff groups of people were both acting retarded then one group went after the other group and got killed. if all 3 people involved had lived i think they should have all been executed in the street to show the est of the people to stop being retarded.

But im sure everyone just gunna make it a race thing like always.
groups?

Are you in the right thread?

Sponsored Links
Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
102 - 05-09-2020, 16:04
Thank you for being brave and posting again

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
103 - 05-09-2020, 17:47
Caveat emptor!

Here's the video that was given to the police and the DA.

Just a jogger 13 miles from home with no ID or cell phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xvD7C20mzM

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 05-09-2020, 18:04

i bet this won't be on the HeeBC front page splash even tho it was festooned with "joggers show solidarity with slain covid-19 vaccine doctor" stories just hours ago

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
105 - 05-09-2020, 18:05
Quote:
im sorry that you read i said the guy in the bed killed him i re-read and now understand why you cant understand me. also i see where you just made abunch of assumptions base of imaginary sentences in my post.

Thank you for your content.
this is classic uno

dude is textbook confirmation bias

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
106 - 05-09-2020, 18:05
I don't think I have ever seen a black man jogging so this has been educational.

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
107 - 05-09-2020, 18:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I don't think I have ever seen a black man jogging so this has been educational.
they don't unless its for sports and the only reasons they run is for the following

1. Sports
2. The cops are after them
3. They're looting
4. They're Rioting over a chimp getting capped by a white person while he dindu nuffin
5. their rival gang is shooting at them

Last edited by starwolf_nexus; 05-09-2020 at 18:18..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 05-09-2020, 18:30
Here is another jogging video fron the 7th
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTviSRtm6Lg

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
109 - 05-09-2020, 20:28
OMG HE MURDERED THAT POOR BLACK GUY, HE DINDU NUFFIN!

uno
VeteranXX
Old
110 - 05-09-2020, 20:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
this is classic uno

dude is textbook confirmation bias
confirmation bias of what.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
111 - 05-09-2020, 21:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouge View Post
Caveat emptor!

Here's the video that was given to the police and the DA.

Just a jogger 13 miles from home with no ID or cell phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xvD7C20mzM
goes onto private property and illegally enters around back, stays a couple of minutes and that neighbor comes out. Dude runs out of the front door and down the street.

So lets all agree he broke the law. Now did he have to charge the dude with the gun? Nope

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
112 - 05-09-2020, 21:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Here is another jogging video fron the 7th
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTviSRtm6Lg
good shooting - every round looked like it hit.

dumb ass charging a guy with a gun holding a simple weapon

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 05-09-2020, 21:18
Bingo.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
114 - 05-09-2020, 21:30
Something about how they evolved just made their flight or flight response radically different. We really are different creatures. These videos don't show a difference in culture at all, just a difference in primal impulse.

You can think all day long "Why did he run at the policeman with the knife?" You will never reach a conclusion. You can't understand what is going through his head simply because his brain structure is different. It's like trying to imagine the thoughts of a cat or insect. It's completely alien to us.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115 - 05-09-2020, 22:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
You shouldn't have had the shotgun in your hands in the first place.
Seeing someone run down the street and thinking that person looks like a robbery subject! (which robberies didn't happen, and certainly didn't involve you, but is a convenient excuse) doesn't grant you the right to arm up to go on the hunt after them. Call the cops, tell them what you saw, let them deal with it.
have you ever had your house broken into? i agree they should not have pursued him with firearms but hindsight is 2020 you know

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116 - 05-10-2020, 00:08
The biggest problem is that the only reason most of us allow LE to handle things is that we are supposed to be guaranteed justice. People aren't good at letting others get away with crime especially when it's against them personally. So, mayors, politicians, LE and the Judge need to step up and start doing the job we hired them to do or this kind of thing will start happening with more frequency in our cities. Basically, we will slide all the way back to the wild west. Which, might be fine for awhile.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 05-10-2020, 00:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Something about how they evolved just made their flight or flight response radically different. We really are different creatures. These videos don't show a difference in culture at all, just a difference in primal impulse.

You can think all day long "Why did he run at the policeman with the knife?" You will never reach a conclusion. You can't understand what is going through his head simply because his brain structure is different. It's like trying to imagine the thoughts of a cat or insect. It's completely alien to us.
Reggs - I have spent time in Africa. In particular a good 3 month stint in Kenya. I was able to watch African justice. It's brutal. Especially between tribes. So, not sure if this is racist these days but the realty is that since the beginning of time when they get caught, they get injured or killed. Getting caught and not killed is kinda new. Their fight or flight programming is going to take some time to readjust outside of the continent.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 05-10-2020, 00:48
Quote:
which angle do you want? i can play this from any angle but 1 dude with a rifle in the bed of a truck before the dude is charging the other guy is just ****ing hilarious if you think that your missing a huge piece of the beginning where the 2 armed dudes were prolly the ones starting **** from the get go.

i dont care either way but its just funny how easily you guys eat up the media
is this a language?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
119 - 05-10-2020, 01:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
The thought of you chasing anyone while trying to chamber your gun yelling "I'll catch you! I nordic trac every day!" is funny af.
I don't have a firearm and run a mile in just over 6mins when not trying. You are an idiot.

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 05-10-2020, 09:55
could someone tell tehvul that being a tiny male with aids isn't a superpower

Page 6 of 27

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page This Right Here is a Thread about White People Shooting Black People

Social Website Bullshit