281 - 01-31-2009, 01:51
Rayn recommend me some bear market ETF's I can buy

Sponsored Links
nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
282 - 01-31-2009, 01:52
for the record though

i am kind of interested in what was required to clean up the 'mess' that fraggle made and what exactly the 'mess' was

and how it relates to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn
I'm not weeping for the loss of his posts derailing every ****ing thread
which was apparently not a 'mess'

zorro
VeteranXV
Old
283 - 01-31-2009, 01:52
i'll be an un paid intern admin until the fall semester

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
284 - 01-31-2009, 01:55
Just from reading the last page.. jesus ****ing christ some of you guys need to get a life. The fact that you care this much about an internet forum that you're making someone's job of moderating it harder is incredible.

Go outside and toss around a football or something. For ****s sake.

P.S. The only reason I take an interest in this is because you ******s and all this "drama" fills the board with stupid bull****.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
285 - 01-31-2009, 01:55
its not really arbitrary, it's a function of inconveniencing me. I try and let you guys do your own thing but when it starts interfering with my life then I have to do something. I am pretty hands off and I really try to let people have an environment where they can say what they will, but I don't think its fair to expect me to accept additional hassle when I'm already incurring various expense. I mean, you have a right to complain but I have my limits like anybody and additionally I have to respond to the majority opinion of the forum. I think you'd be hard pressed to find something who is as objective and tolerant as me when it comes to stupid internet forum moderators. i just want everyone to chill and go back to our typical bull****.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
286 - 01-31-2009, 01:56
also while people who know about money are here where should i file my taxes i've been a sub contractor for years now and havent done this ****

i dont want to pay a bunch of money in fees to get my bucks

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
287 - 01-31-2009, 01:57
download forms
print
fill out
send to address listed

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
288 - 01-31-2009, 01:57
do them yourself with a tax program there like $30-40

turbotax etc

rayn seriously can you recomend me and ETF funds that i can short or long i need to make gains in 3 months

rydex and proshares have good bear market ETF

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
289 - 01-31-2009, 01:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
its not really arbitrary, it's a function of inconveniencing me. I try and let you guys do your own thing but when it starts interfering with my life then I have to do something. I am pretty hands off and I really try to let people have an environment where they can say what they will, but I don't think its fair to expect me to accept additional hassle when I'm already incurring various expense. I mean, you have a right to complain but I have my limits like anybody and additionally I have to respond to the majority opinion of the forum. I think you'd be hard pressed to find something who is as objective and tolerant as me when it comes to stupid internet forum moderators. i just want everyone to chill and go back to our typical bull****.
i understand all of this very well except for the interfering with your life part

how did fraggle calling kurayami on the phone after someone else found his publicly available information interfere with your life

i'm not trolling you i'm just confused

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
290 - 01-31-2009, 01:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
download forms
print
fill out
send to address listed
dude it's 2009 i dont even know how much a stamp costs

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
291 - 01-31-2009, 02:00
i don't know either

i don't do my taxes anyway

family accountant for the win and stuff

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
292 - 01-31-2009, 02:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
for the record though

i am kind of interested in what was required to clean up the 'mess' that fraggle made and what exactly the 'mess' was

and how it relates to

which was apparently not a 'mess'
it was a mess but I try to be hands off. I wasn't thrilled reading you and kura argue like lovers in just about every thread you posted in about whose life was more pathetic (which is kind of funny but not 50 times) What was required to clean up fraggle's mess? Look at Yankee's thread of reported post the last week. I have everyone on the ****ing forum freaking out about any personal information they've ever posted on the website because they think some retard like fraggle is going to cost them their job or call their family. Look at this ****ing thread. Are you people in the same reality I'm in? There's no perspective here.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
293 - 01-31-2009, 02:01
gigz unless you have ****loads of capital gains ,real estate, charitable tax writeoffs etc

you won't need a tax attorney or accountant just do them in turbotax your job should be simple to file for

you can write off a few things but that will be about it

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
294 - 01-31-2009, 02:04
people have been freaking out about their personal information being on the internet ever since al gore created it

the general rule of thumb as i have understood it is: if you dont want it on the internet, dont put it there

and following that: if your personal information is on the internet already, you should try to avoid giving people a reason to find it

as far as i can tell those rules got tribalwar through a bunch of instances of people being ****ed with irl without any bans being handed out. kura ignored both of them and got messed with.

i honestly just find it surprising that you finally got worked up over it now, instead of the 50 other times it's happened here. i mean 2 weeks ago half the forum (kura leading the charge) was doing their best to associate isuk's real name with a ****.

where were you?

Last edited by nigafool; 01-31-2009 at 02:06..
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
295 - 01-31-2009, 02:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
do them yourself with a tax program there like $30-40

turbotax etc

rayn seriously can you recomend me and ETF funds that i can short or long i need to make gains in 3 months

rydex and proshares have good bear market ETF
hey I don't know if you know about leveraged ETF (double, triple short/long) but they don't duplicate the performance of the index over time, they do it on a daily basis. that means they are best for trading. to be honest, I am not up on my research for individual stocks. Since around the new year I've been playing merger arbs (OVEN, EMAG, MVCO, NNDS, PDS, BUD) and making a **** load doing that so I haven't been following many individual stocks. I was trading DRYS on volatility and I got bit in the ass because the cut their dividend and breached their loan contracts so now I'm super long on that .... at the turn of the year I was shorting ****ty retailiers like Macy's (M) and making 200 every week between that and DRYS but right now I need cash cause I'm moving so I'm exiting a lot of my positions. As a result, I just don't have a lot of information on what you're looking for.

I really don't think ANYTHING is going up in the next 2-3 months so if you see a bear market rally (DJIA ~8600) just short the shipping (DRYS, EXM) and oil sector (PWE, PGH, PBT) cause they are sensitive ... but right now good plays are few and far between.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
296 - 01-31-2009, 02:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
gigz unless you have ****loads of capital gains ,real estate, charitable tax writeoffs etc

you won't need a tax attorney or accountant just do them in turbotax your job should be simple to file for

you can write off a few things but that will be about it
dude I own a lot of MLP and various oil/gas trusts, along with my capital gains my and schedule c my taxes are ridiculous. I owe the government about 6 grand this year and that sucksssssssssssssss

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
297 - 01-31-2009, 02:07
ok maybe you were in the hospital but you get my drift right

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
298 - 01-31-2009, 02:07
kkkkkk

dude your tip already put me at #2 in the contest from last night

i shorted a bunch of oil stocks and made out today like + 5%

everyone else was down bigtime today

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
299 - 01-31-2009, 02:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
i honestly just find it surprising that you finally got worked up over it now, instead of the 50 other times it's happened here. i mean 2 weeks ago half the forum (kura leading the charge) was doing their best to associate isuk's real name with a ****.

where were you?
well if you must know I was in the hospital and I was pretty unhappy about the isuk situation but by the time I got here it had become an epidemic. I know that at that point trying to suppress such a thing only will make it worse, so I was hoping just to let the dust settle. I talked to isuk about it and in the long term we will resolve the situation.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
300 - 01-31-2009, 02:09
ya can u just filter my name off the forum or make it k0tz

i don't really care that much it's just annoying spammed on google

Page 15 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why so emo?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
death of a nerdman , procell=virgin