Asking a girl on a second date.

Oh, and picture of my red cheeks, about 10 minutes after conversation.

ckn.jpg

Also doing a zoolander look.

ok my previous two posts have not been serious at all...

but this one is: all mormons have a "look" about them. i can tell if someone is mormon a lot of times by the way they look. "lol cuz theyre riding around on bikes" no stfu

Doesn't teedub offend your sensitive little mormon ears? It's like you shouldn't he here or something

EAR MUFFS CARSON, EAR MUFFS!

have u ever been to a bar? In all seriousness my advice would be to go to a bar, find a really drunk chick, bang her, and you will feel much better about yourself

...or feel like you have sinned and have to spend the rest of your life working for forgiveness, i dunno, i don't unsderstand your crazy mitt romney religion

I am having my wisdom teeth pulled that Friday. I am not being put under, so I won't be out of it, but hopefully the pain will not be distracting.

have u ever been to a bar? In all seriousness my advice would be to go to a bar, find a really drunk chick, bang her, and you will feel much better about yourself

...or feel like you have sinned and have to spend the rest of your life working for forgiveness, i dunno, i don't unsderstand your crazy mitt romney religion

No you don't.

i had my wisdom teeth pulled in bootcamp. i didnt get put under.

and its not like i can lay around in bed and do nothing in bootcamp. so suck it up.

Back