Asking a girl on a second date.

this is the most pathetic thing I have ever read

not all mormons can be this pathetic

please tell me they aren't

because if they are, i'm going to start fucking all kinds of mormon chicks. because mormon guys are the biggest pussy of pussies.

Mitt Romney seemed like a pretty legit fellow.

I bet he was banging all the mormon girls while you're afraid to ask one on a second date.

lol, no wonder we have a mortgage crisis. There was a fair bit you forgot to mention.
they leave parts out on purpose to see how you critically think
and that is how it is asked during interviews (if you are unlucky and get this question)

this is the most pathetic thing I have ever read

not all mormons can be this pathetic

please tell me they aren't

because if they are, i'm going to start fucking all kinds of mormon chicks. because mormon guys are the biggest pussy of pussies.

Most mormon guys date a lot. That is Mormon culture. I on the other hand had mainly non LDS friends growing up and hung out with mostly non LDS people. So I didn't pick up on that part of the culture.

thanks sod

you made my life just that much better knowing there's someone who has a much shittier life (i.e. you) around

I did a little more research into Kirby Heyborne for you Shadow... this is from his website:

"A song of mine from the "Sons of Provo" soundtrack, "Beautiful Inside", caught the attention of filmmaker Christian Vuissa. Christian and I had met earlier that year during pre-production of his film "Baptists at Our Barbecue". We hit it off as friends and talked of working together. We recorded the album "Inside" during December of 2004."

Sounds like the perfect date night to me. I'll buy the tickets for you and your girl if you'll man up and ask her to go with you.

Whoa. Not a bad idea on the Kirby Heyborne thing. I wonder if she is one of the mormons who likes this sort of mormon humor or hates it. I will have to do a little quick research on this one. Or present that as a possible plan to her and see if she goes for it.

thanks sod

you made my life just that much better knowing there's someone who has a much shittier life (i.e. you) around

Oh, you are mistaken. My life is the best. I wouldn't trade it for anyone elses. However I am sure we are two very different people and while you may find my life depressing, the same could probably be said if I were to look at yours.

Oh, you are mistaken. My life is the best. I wouldn't trade it for anyone elses. However I am sure we are two very different people and while you may find my life depressing, the same could probably be said if I were to look at yours.

yeah being a normal guy who has confidence around women is real fucking depressing

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

I don't know why I thought of that expression when I read this thread, but there you have it.

"Listen Sarah, I know we've only gone on 4 double-dates and that this is jumping the gun, but... well, I just found out that I'm leaving for my mission tomorrow. Yeah, they're sending me to Iraq. Scared? Sure, but the word needs to be spread. So, what do you say? Can we just get together tonight and... talk? No? Ok, have a nice life. What's Jessica's number?"

Back