[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

Again, unfortunately I'm the only one who can give invites so you need to post in here with your in game name or talk to Kiko_Loureiro in game

Dude you sound like you have some serious issues........ It obviously is a game. What the fuck were you beat up as a child on the playground too much and now you are going to strike back at your oppressors?

I have not played the game. I have just read these threads and it seems like you are taking the role play thing a bit far.

Taking the roleplaying too far would be buying an FBI jacket and hat to wear while I sit here and play the game :lol:

How am I taking it too far? The game is a roleplaying server, and I'm playing the role of an FBI guy. It's fun. I try to have him do what I think a real FBI agent would do in a given situation. I don't sit around studying FBI training manuals and shit. I mean fuck, playing Dungeons and Dragons is roleplaying too, and I'd say that's taking it farther than playing a pixelated FBI guy in a 5 year old computer game.

rodney king will run this town within a couple days

why you ask? my fishing skill is up to 2.

this game sucks, but i still get on and play every day

Yeah I got my fishing skill up to 2 also. Do you ever catch money bags? I make like $1500 everytime I fish from money bags.

The vent thing is 100% a great idea. I never used it for anything before but it makes this game sooooo much easier, fuck typing!

Juke so you were li_hermiman or whatever before? That confused me last night.... Now you are Kiko_Loureiro but still the BE boss... makes sense now.

Finally, how as a gang can we make BIG money? Lets take this fucking town over.

What's the point of having a ton of money? Like what are the end game items/things to do? ALSO more importantly why is JUKE PLAYING THIS AND NOT DOMING IN TF2?

There has been mention on the forums by the admins that gangs can buy specials items for the HQ like melee weapons for lotsa $$$.

I'm Horatio_Fellatio

where are you guys at?? what's the HQ etc. I was chillin at the grove then some dude started shooting at me so I jacked his bike and ran away

Back