[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh%20snap.jpg

I've seen more in focus and clear pictures of Sasquatch and Loch Ness.

*edit*
AND FAKE!!!

Man I'm so glad mstrike was unbanned :)

I knew I've seen that last pic before...it's on my Counter-Strike clan's website:

http://iog-gaming.com/~k187/pagne7.jpg

Yep, that's Heather "Pagne" Hildebrand. She's on one of the most famous girl CS teams.

Here's her myspace:

MySpace.com - heather - 96 - Female - Cape Coral, Florida - www.myspace.com/pagnecakes

Those pictures have been spreading around the internet like wild fire.

You just got owned by Detective mstrike.

Congrats on finding out who she is...why don't ask you if she's slept with Joe before u go "owning" me...lol.

Why anyone would pick such a widely available picture to lie about is beyond me.

HAY GUYZ, THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND:

keyra-augustina-1.jpg

keyra-augustina-5.jpg

It's pretty rad that the town the girl mstrike linked to on myspace's town she's from is: NIGGERTON. Classy girl.

Picture's taken down for obvious reasons. I have no reason to lie about, nor do I care what ginger kid mstrike thinks. She didn't give me the rest of the series for no reason. Find me anyone that has pictures with her remotely nude and you can win this thread.

Last edited:
So are you saying those pictures came from your time with her? If not, then why would you take them down if they're already all over the internet? Post a cell phone picture of her, any picture, that isn't already being spread around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back