'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

Now, I read about half the thread (post 150 of 228).

And all I can say is, I would bang the wife. From behind, in the ass.

More cusion for the pushin, and its not like you have to see her face while your doing it.:sunny:

but there's a difference between the girl you invite to a threesome and the girl you marry.
Quoted for absolute truth. Sexual experimentation is one thing, but there's no way I could go along with anything remotely close to polyamory. Call me jealous but I don't like the mental image of my girl getting stuffed by another dude.

Also, Gwokable's post bordered on ridiculous rambling.

jesus i bet 150 is generous. i'm gonna say about 165 just b/c if i were you i'd lie as well

so with that in mind

quick question

do you hand out back braces to the guys you let fuck her?

b/c if not i think you could be looking at some kid of a lawsuit

i'm just trying to help you out here

How the fuck did i miss this thread yesterday.

Giga is 100% right
This is insane. How could anyone think that a relationship is healthy or safe (physically or emotionally ) while getting fucked/fucking other people. I guess this being such a meaningful relationship and the fact that you fuck her so well, she needs to go out an experiment with the guys she meets at the cosplay conventions. :/

seriously though you are fucking retarded, if you are ok with your wife getting railed by other guys you are doing this wrong.

Just Pimp her out, atleast then 20 years from now when you are both sitting around talking about the night you got HSV-2 or worse, atleast you made enough to go for a fancy night out at the Red Lobster.

they are both grown people and should do what they want, although I won't be surprised for the "she left me for a guys with a bigger dick thread"

oh and :lol: 150 :lol:

I like how the e-stalker claims I'm the one with the chemical imbalance. :lol: It's always fun when the Indy kids get out of school for summer.

Listen, I'm glad for everyone whose current relationship status works for them. Getting married at 17 doesn't work for most people. It worked for us. We had plenty of people who knew us way better than you guys do (and yet still not at all) who said we wouldn't last 6 months. Here we are, 13 years later. Dang, maybe they meant 16 years? :(

You people really have no grasp at all about us, about polyamory, and many of you about marriage. I'm not out to correct it, either, since you're providing as much comedy for me as I am for you.

I could tell you that we've never been to an anime/cosplay/renfaire/nerdcon in our entire lives, post pics of the two of us, say that we owned our first house at 19 and two houses at 30, but where'd the fun in that be? I'm curious to see what the final picture of us will be.

I find it ironic that TW is so accepting of gays/lesbians, and yet when someone legitimizes multiple partners you guys freak out. If it's all consensual, who gives a fuck?

we just want to know how you deal with the thought of other guys putting their dick in your wife's asshole

and then she cuddles up next to you at night and plants a kiss on your cheek and tells you she loves you

Back