Pick a Chick: Finals - Beckinsale v Alba

Who is the hottest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IS THIS A JOKE?! ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING BLIND?!

Beckinsale should have finished LAST in this competition. Her boobs are fake. Her plastic surgery was overdone. Her weekly botox injections aren't particularly hot.

Give me a fucking break.

Beckinsale should have finished LAST in this competition. Her boobs are fake. Her plastic surgery was overdone. Her weekly botox injections aren't particularly hot.

Give me a fucking break.

Are you fucking kidding me? Kate Beckinsale hasn't had plastic surgery and feels that those that do get it are insecure and shallow.

Alba should have finished LAST in this competition. Her boobs are fake. Her plastic surgery was overdone. Her weekly botox injections aren't particularly hot.

Give me a fucking break.

Modified to showcase the arbitrary nature of your absolute bullshit.

Choose Beckinsale. I don't have a particular reason why, I just never liked Alba much until I saw her ass in that shitty underwater movie.

jessica-alba-727541.jpg

That image should have won the thread. Alba's hotness combined with her girl next door look can not be matched. Anyone who would choose to wake up next to Beckinsale over that is fucking nuts.

jessica-alba-727541.jpg

That image should have won the thread. Alba's hotness combined with her girl next door look can not be matched. Anyone who would choose to wake up next to Beckinsale over that is fucking nuts.

She looks like a dirty raccoon eyed mexican without makeup, hair and lighting.

There though, there she looks like very fucking hittable.

Back