Pick a Chick: Finals - Beckinsale v Alba

Who is the hottest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beckinsdale was an easy choice from the West bracket. This should be vs. Lima... but I can see Alba. She is probably #3 or #4 for me overall:

1. Lima
2. Beckinsdale
3. Miller
4. Alba

I hope he does another one - this was definitely very entertaining!

Beckinsdale was an easy choice from the West bracket. This should be vs. Lima... but I can see Alba. She is probably #3 or #4 for me overall:

1. Lima
2. Beckinsdale
3. Miller
4. Alba

You don't have Biel on your list at all, therefore.. you = ghey

I wouldn't count on it. I gather it's been quite a headache for him. Of course if another one is done, it shouldn't include any of the women from this one.

fuck, i don't even think i can vote... my brain might explode

edit: ok, voted for beckinsale, but... i certainly wouldn't mind waking up next to this one
Spoiler
morning
tn_jessica-alba-727541.jpg

Last edited:
Beckinsale in 10
Spoiler

i do like how i got my name in all these threads.

i mean if i was going for president, voted in by TW, (or something) this would be great free publicity. my epenis grew just a little bit i think.

(btw my vote is really emmy rossum, but alas not in the contest anywhere).

Beckinsale is beautiful. But I voted for Alba because she has a wonderous ass and DSL...not to mention shes uber hot++.

What are you morons doing? I could go outside right now and have sexual intercourse with 50 girls hotter than her

posting from my phone in cincinnati airport. thanks to fool for doing the poll for me. it wasn't really a big headache for me or anything, I just wanted to try something different and while a lot of people took it for just what it was - a fun experiment - a lot of other people didn't like seeing all the polls or the way I did them, etc. it's not a big deal but people tend to take these things really personally for some reason, myself included sometimes.

Back