my awesome navy birthday ball experience (****ty) by Fancy Cat - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page my awesome navy birthday ball experience (****ty)
Page 4 of 8
FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
61 - 10-17-2005, 10:32
wait hold on i am getting something here

what

ok

yea right, ok gotcha yup sure

turns out i also cried in between the anger and the dark hallway

Sponsored Links
Crom
VeteranX
Old
62 - 10-17-2005, 10:34
that story makes you look like a retard that can't remember anything ever

but it was entertaining

Kurayami
Banned
Old
63 - 10-17-2005, 10:39
Great story.

But that's exactly why I'd never associate with shallow women. I don't even know how you were able to apologize to her. The moment she said that to me, I would have told her to get lost and would have turned around and left her there.

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
64 - 10-17-2005, 10:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami
Great story.

But that's exactly why I'd never associate with shallow women. I don't even know how you were able to apologize to her. The moment she said that to me, I would have told her to get lost and would have turned around and left her there.
FORREAL GANGSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no i agree

PinAction
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
65 - 10-17-2005, 10:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat
if you're a girl and you're high maintenence, suck my dick, *****.

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
66 - 10-17-2005, 10:41
holy **** i gone dun broke ****

samuelk
VeteranXV
Old
67 - 10-17-2005, 10:50
Why the hell would your order the spiciest food in a Tai restaurant? That sounds like you were just trying to impress the girl.

bonafide
VeteranX
Old
68 - 10-17-2005, 10:51
Well, I ain't saying she's a gold digger...

....but she ain't ****ing with no broke nigga.

JohnnyX
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 10-17-2005, 10:54

PyroTeknik
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
70 - 10-17-2005, 11:01
This thread has made my day.

KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
71 - 10-17-2005, 11:03
needs to be longer

Whoop
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 10-17-2005, 11:11
I was waiting for something to happen in this story.

Kelven
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 10-17-2005, 11:11
POOP!

Stits
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
74 - 10-17-2005, 11:41

filsinger
Crazy HookerX
Contributor
Old
75 - 10-17-2005, 11:50
Excellent story FC. Yeah, if the ***** had said that to me, I definitly would have said something like "um how about the dom, the tickets, the thai food, etc" and ask her to fork over $250 for wasting my time.

Why be so polite when you knew you'd never date her again?

edit:

Last edited by filsinger; 10-17-2005 at 15:43..
iNVAR
Computer Monkey
Old
76 - 10-17-2005, 11:56
waste, not waist.

ZurN
VeteranX
Old
77 - 10-17-2005, 12:44
good work on deleting her number. I have no use in my life for vapid ****s. a hooker would have cost you less.

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
78 - 10-17-2005, 13:32
Great story

What I want to know is... how the **** does your penis and ******* know its exact geographical distance from the commode?

You can leave work all hunky-dorry without a care in the world. Then exactly 10 miles from home you'll suddenly become aware of a slight urgency. The closer you get to home, the greater the urgency becomes. By the time you pull into your parking space you already have the car door wide open and the seatbelt flung away. Putting it into Park, exiting the vehicle, turning off the engine, killing the lights/radio, etc are all one complex motion. As you head toward your front door The Dance(tm) begins. This causes difficulty in manipulating the key. Once you pick your keys up off the ground and you finally get the door open, The Funny Walk(tm) begins as you simultaneously and frantically begin disrobing. As you cross the threshold of the bathroom, journey not yet over, the steadily increasing urgency crescendos into "OMGOMGOMG!!ono".

Are we built with some organic butt-gps or something?

Last edited by nSpectre; 10-17-2005 at 13:34..
Zombee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 10-17-2005, 13:34
Wow, that blows Joe. Hey, only question I have: If you forgot the ATM card in your uniform, how'd you foot the bill at LIT?

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
80 - 10-17-2005, 13:35
fancy cat loves navy balls

Page 4 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page my awesome navy birthday ball experience (****ty)

Social Website Bullshit