Tribes Fan Art?

Sir Lucius

Veteran XX
Yeah, I know it's really dorky, but it might be a cool triblwar section to have.

Showcase Tribes pics and stuff people draw for no reason other than to up the content of tribalwar's media. I don't know if there is a big enough demand for this even, but it could be fun to try.

Couldn't hurt right?

I've got tons of stock art you've already seen colosus. Ben reed too. You've got a base for it. (where's the t3 weapon discussion thread?)

Ok not tons, but some..
t3kfc.gif

be_forward.gif

tribalski.gif

tribes3.gif

starwolfcap.gif

angelsys.gif

I can round up some of the other tw artists, and we can work up a base, then you can just openly ask for fanart submissions :]

Point of intert tho, what would you accept concerning content? Only high effort work? B/c then think like the kfc fatty I would axe and maybe that pencil sketch. It's hard for me to say b/c that's personal opinon (I don't think I put in as much effort as I could that is). But then others might feel differntly about their own work and I wouldn't want to leave them out. And then those ski schematics and armors aren't really true art, but more like fake design.

To tell the truth I would probably only submit the last two wallpaper ones I have. But I'll work on more stuff too -- I think it would be a pretty fun site section to browse.

Don't ask me to determine what is and isn't art tho ;)

3D rendering, excuse all the words on it, just a giant ad really.
shifterherc800x600.jpg

i made this model too
carnivore.jpg

Last edited:
You're an admin Beren...I'm almost POSITIVE that if we add this section you'll get submissions. You could even kill the spotlight SS and put it there or something :]

I would do it like the demos section format so people can make comment on individual pics or something (maybe)

Pyro: You have a hosted site on TW. Why not just use that space? And you need to make comics again. ;-)

Lucius: PM me in IRC with all your ideas and I'll get Yogi started on the coding.

Back