So...

let him have fun

and then when this ends poorly we get more updates of him tricking for the next 6 months

and if not, props to him for marrying up

respect

oh it isn't really interesting at all. He was just a total dick to her. I've never met the dude and I know everyone talks shit about their ex's but this guy sounds like a monumental douche. Like he would yell at her for totally petty shit and do nothing around the house. He's a chef and when they got divorced he actually wanted to divvy up the spice cabinet.

Why is he even in the picture.

yeah, so she doesn't even have kids with the guy, which is usually why you have to deal with the ex, so why the fuck are you even worrying about what the ex, who should be long gone, thinks about all of this?

engaged in 4 months, married 8 months after, her parents don't even know about the engagement still...

yep, this will not end well.

so no one's making a betting pool?

you are a fucking fool, falhawk.

good luck with your second divorce.

hold up, nobody is worried about the ex. The point was that here parents totally hated him and are wary of her marrying again. They like me but they've met me once (they live in Florida). Over the phone "Oh hey by the way we're engaged" is not how we want to do it.

And seriously havax, pull the dildo out of your ass and stop being a cunt.

let him have fun

and then when this ends poorly we get more updates of him tricking for the next 6 months

and if not, props to him for marrying up

respect

this man is thinking about the long term interests of this thread

Why is he even in the picture.

probably because she never got over him because he dominated her like a real man and she probably fucks him on the side every once in a while so she can feel like a woman because falhawk can't make her feel like a woman.

Oh, she's absolutely still fucking him. Especially if her parents didn't like him. Falhawk's gonna have an extremely rude awakening to the sexual nature of women sometime later on.

dude...

I mean

goddamn you're such a pussy.

he said while crossing his legs like a girl waiting for his next matching tattoo at the parlor.

sUcnGw7.jpg

lol is that all u got?

fucking foolish pussy

it's like two lesbians about to get married and they're still in the closet to family members

let me clear it up for you.

1. your attempt at trolling me was fail

2. you are a foolish idiot marrying like this, and you are a pussy.

3. you are the woman in this relationship.

if you can't tell her parents you're engaged how's the whole "we're married" thing going to work out

oh shes still talking to her asshole ex LOL

shes cheating on u already dood

prepare to get divorce fucked yet again

Back