So...

i mean you had 8 months to tell the parents you were engaged and you didn't so I feel like you guys know there is something wrong with it

tbh

falhawk is a nice guy but he's really naive and extremely codependent

he was probably scared to death to be by himself for the first time ever

he can talk about all the pussy he gets after his divorce all he wants but its pretty clear he was trying to tie down the 1st decent chick he could find.

i dont understand why ppl will go to these lengths to try to make themselves feel happy but ur really only hurting urself in the long run.

my only question is why do u feel like u need some1 around all the time?

when i was a kid i lied a lot and it generally made things worse for me

when i stopped i would get in trouble earlier but it was nice to get it out of the way instead of having to continually make up new shit to cover my old shit

tbh

falhawk is a nice guy but he's really naive and extremely codependent

he was probably scared to death to be by himself for the first time ever

he can talk about all the pussy he gets after his divorce all he wants but its pretty clear he was trying to tie down the 1st decent chick he could find.

i dont understand why ppl will go to these lengths to try to make themselves feel happy but ur really only hurting urself in the long run.

my only question is why do u feel like u need some1 around all the time?
pretty much this

fal its ur life but sometimes when you're bambi springtime heat twitterpated you don't see things from a higher level. i think everyone's rxn here should be a sign for you to not reconsider the relationship but how its being handled.

why are we hatin on this nig

hes marrying up and he smashed like 50 girls in the past year

they werent dimes or anything but he was putting in work

i bet the ex husband situation is absolutely hilarious

just sayin

oh it isn't really interesting at all. He was just a total dick to her. I've never met the dude and I know everyone talks shit about their ex's but this guy sounds like a monumental douche. Like he would yell at her for totally petty shit and do nothing around the house. He's a chef and when they got divorced he actually wanted to divvy up the spice cabinet.

yeah, so she doesn't even have kids with the guy, which is usually why you have to deal with the ex, so why the fuck are you even worrying about what the ex, who should be long gone, thinks about all of this?

engaged in 4 months, married 8 months after, her parents don't even know about the engagement still...

yep, this will not end well.

so no one's making a betting pool?

you are a fucking fool, falhawk.

good luck with your second divorce.

Last edited:
Back