[Jurassic Park Explorer] You guys ready for another gay thread from me?

Wouldn't it be an earlier model than the 94, the movie came out in '93 didn't it?

And you could now completely modernise it by putting in a full electric motor :)

But still awesome, definitely top 5 poster at TW gaming news forums dot com

Yeah, movie came out in 93 so they used 92s in the movie. But they are all identical up to 94 other than some trim along the bottom, which I ripped off, and the steering wheel is different.

AC work today
Old compressor

PcniGB6.jpg

New compressor and accumulator!

4GxEKcy.jpg

TG3y93E.jpg

Vacuum pumping the system right now and will add freon here in a bit and see if I did it right :Hmm:

6qIXH9C.jpg

I didn't know you could still get freon for recharge

you're raping the planet, why not just fill the thing up with plastic straws you animal

ppl doing things like this is what wiped out the dinosaurs in the first place

your wrangler is the wrong color you fucking retard
Did you pay someone to notice that for you?

I hope the system has a phat leak and the Freon sprays you in the god damn face, faggot.

:D

You about to get dinosaur upper cutted if you don't watch yourself.

Day 3 and still no leaks, did a decent job. AC feels good in this 100+ weather. I ordered a fuck ton of parts on Saturday, so this week is going to be like Jurassic Park Explorer christmas

AC work today
Old compressor

PcniGB6.jpg

New compressor and accumulator!

4GxEKcy.jpg

TG3y93E.jpg

Vacuum pumping the system right now and will add freon here in a bit and see if I did it right :Hmm:

6qIXH9C.jpg
Do the condenser too, when the compressors freak out chunks end up in the condenser. The rest of the system is usually ok (and harder to replace), and the condenser is an easy swap.

Do the condenser too, when the compressors freak out chunks end up in the condenser. The rest of the system is usually ok (and harder to replace), and the condenser is an easy swap.

It was 110 degrees in the shop and we wanted to be done. We ended up just flushing the system for about an hour to make sure it was all clean and no particles coming out.

Back