pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC

XXk9MGct.png

Doesn't ha have a new movie coming out that is being 'blocked'?

Fidelity Account Renewal Reset Lucifer Morning Star Zoroastrian Adam Eve Kiera Satan Beelzbub Zenith Nazereth Jesus Christ August Asmodeus Rosier Roths Alexander John Thomas Knapik-Levert Laputian Luciferian Illuminati Forelorn GREEN WEAVER LAPUTA EDEN NEBUCHADNEZZAR ISRAEL ROME POLAND CANADA Lilly Victoria Julia Knapik-Levert Katherine Coral Konitzer Caroline Caro Konitzer Elise Sokol Ariel Britney Angela Hevey Julia Victoria Excalibur TetraGammatron-Hammer rob mephistopheles covid19 Lucretia Little Lies Minerva Little Lies Medusa Little Lies LUCIFER LIGHTNING LUCIFER LIGHTNING LUCIFER THUNDER PARDON FARTING VEGETA FARTING TeamSESH BONES DYLAN surrenderdorthy watercolors CH4RM flip the people you love severed arm fifty grand angeles crest highway cheerleader track athlete princess medusa body electric biden commerford greaf you're better off geagaga iloeyou Celia FYAD CHVRN Control Justice D.A.N.C.E. MGMT Kids Ferdinand Brooks Rob Cheshire John Human Ryan Soldier Sanders ISRAEL Jagmeet Angels Trudeau Plebs I'm GOD lillies blvck ceiling she is not in heaven slush4884 Massive Attack Teardrop Extra Level Lucifer Caesar Anthony dare 5555 cael4262 czar gvcci hvcci ICON6850 BILL GATES ROBERT REDFORD JOSEPH BLOOR #FIDELITY#LOGIN--->#NAME--->Lilly Victoria Julia Knapik-Levert--->#BIRTH#DATE--->August 17 1988--->#CODE--->Little Lies--->#PASSWORD--->Lilly--->#ACCOUNT#RESET--->RESET--->#NAME--->Alexander John Thomas Knapik-Levert--->#BIRTH#DATE--->August 13 1987--->#CODE--->Alexander The Great--->#PASSWORD--->Victoria and Victory--->#PHONE#NUMBER--->(555)-555-5555--->#Deposit Amount--->5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

CODE:Alexander The Great
PASSWORD:Victoria and Victory
BIRTHDATE:August 13 1987
FULLNAME:Alexander John Thomas Knapik-Levert

CODE:rob mephistopheles
PASSWORD:covid19

CODE:Little Lies
PASSWORD:Lilly
BIRTHDATE:August 17 1988
FULLNAME:Lilly Victoria Julia Knapik-Levert

CODE:Lucretia
PASSWORD:Little Lies

CODE:Minerva

CODE:Medusa

Check out my post on the Epstein thread. I also got a letter from Dean Whitter yesterday saying that a bunch of account information from 10 years ago was breached because they did not erase their hard drives properly. My info was included.

Check out my post on the Epstein thread. I also got a letter from Dean Whitter yesterday saying that a bunch of account information from 10 years ago was breached because they did not erase their hard drives properly. My info was included.

Link? I don’t want to sift through that cringe fest

trump has been in billions of photos in his lifetime. you cannot say because he is next to a woman in a photo that he bought small children from her to rape. it is libelous. the small children could have been used for any purpose. we do not know.

OMG, Trump sat next to a person.

Those other people behind are obviously paedophiles also

the only crime there is Trumps manspreading, she couldn't put her leg back down if she tried

GG alpha dog, that's how you become president of the free world

I'd like to see Trump and Clinton exposed at the same time with whatever she has on them.

Me too and every other power elite connected to Epstein.

But let’s face it, it is highly unlikely with the power they and the royal family wield.

If she survives, Trump will pardon her on his way out, mark my words.

mmmm Got same type letter from Morgan Stanley the other day. Retired data center servers not properly wiped was stated reason.

Me too and every other power elite connected to Epstein.

But let’s face it, it is highly unlikely with the power they and the royal family wield.

If she survives, Trump will pardon her on his way out, mark my words.

President Donald Trump has zero reason to pardon her. If he pardons her he's guilty. Mark my words; he will NOT pardon her.

Kid touching is a sort of a holy grail for intelligence services attacking the US because the illegality and forbiddeness of it creates a secrecy lock on the person doing it, against revealing the information publicly or to the police. They have a lot of leverage over the person to get them to do what they want, or for blackmail.

I was watching and waiting to see what would turn up about my own problem in relation to world events, and I noticed a troubling trend that I will briefly describe. Have you ever noticed or wondered why it takes years to uncover this stuff or prosecute it? And in the meantime, it seems like it is known about but nothing could be done regarding it.

I seemed to be stuck trying to figure out the issue with why I remembered things suddenly, and though it seemed like part of it was a thing called "light replacement" it can be explained like this. When anyone goes back and alters the past, it pushes forward the information to whatever point in the future it starts from, and it can only be fully evaluated at a future date, unless there is some criss-cross of the looping effect, and causes other light to leak in that reveals some of the information.

Thus I am finally able after years to reveal it all to you now, and the Huston Embassy issue may have something to do with it, like Houston we have a problem, that all the memory issues I was having began to sift about and fix on a certain point in time in my past, so that most of the memories were associated with that time and place.

And presto! It involved some child touching at a daycare. It seems that one of the silver rings I showed a picture of, that had an eye and three hammers on it was an icon for silencing a witness (the eye), and then going back and "hitting the person 3x for money" (the hammers.)

The other ring had a Spanish caravel on it, and I believe it involved interfering with the internship I had over on the coast in helping locate shards of pottery from a Spanish wreck. It was because someone else wanted to have the experience of finding the wreck, instead of me. It was purchased by someone. There were two other rings I had memories of, one with a f-18 on it and one with a M 48 tank in front of palm trees (these are a Naval aviation reference and a Marine Corps reference.) When I asked one of these guys, the uncle who had them in one corner of his den why we had never seen them before, he stated, "I found out that I did not need them."

The looping also involved passing a lot of information around and seeing things in "simulation," to test out what would happen if it was really done, or gain information in a way that was hard to detect. Perhaps the best example of this is the missile test against Hawaii, where the detection operator pulled the alarm when he saw missiles heading in, and then it just stopped and there were no missiles. It was called off and it has since then not occurred again, because the information was processed about the effectiveness of it. They stored and passed along this information on non-reactive plastic sheets of paper, with a plastic ink, that do not degrade when in a temporal machine. It was also stated that recreating the technology or sharing the information tended to make it fix and come about, making people keep quiet about it.

Anyway, it seems that memories are being blocked, or legal process is being blocked on some pedophile cases, and so they cannot process forward. People like Cosby and Andrew were put into this system, and refused to pay up any longer. It may be a long time until any of the people in this case really talk about what happened, and it it can not be examined and worked past the point where it was tampered with and blocked. If you see one of Cosby's jail house interviews, he's pretty candid that there was something going on behind his trial, at one point saying it was because he tried to buy NBC. But it doesn't make any sense yet, and hangs in the air. He pretty much did all that stuff, was protected, and then stepped away from the line far enough that the protection was removed.

It seems like a lot of what is going on right now is odd, but we cannot perceive beyond what is happening to do anything about it. We just live in constant chaos and crisis, which is great for all of them.

"Anything that hurts the US is good for us: drug sales, crime, and theft. It all adds up."

-Jeffery Alan Lash

So Yeah, I got my letter from Dean Whitter. What might have separated me from other people's information is that I made all my own calls, and would usually have big capital gains, maybe 20% a year. Someone may have kited all my moves for years and bought when I bought, sold when I sold, and then came around every once in awhile and took a piece of my money in some awful, scammy way. Gonna frame some kind of non-general reply and forward it on to them, saying the data was probably used.

Last edited:
Petition to not release the sealed information due to "critical information."

She's standing in front of records on a wall on CNN. The black zero is an icon for mission accomplished. I don't know what will happen next, but you would have to be pretty stupid to not see what is going on.

Kill the Mark Avery-Kenny one his siblings and Stephen Miller. Top right person in the ghislaine maxwell poster is what they look like.

Back