Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting
Page 63 of 126
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1241 - 10-05-2017, 00:11
Whackjob lefty. Mentally ill. Shouldn't be allowed in public... just like the rest of the left

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1242 - 10-05-2017, 00:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
heuhueheueheh trolled niger - hey guys we're pol he's our joke troll president who is raising taxes on us. now lets vote teaparty in 2018. useless idiot tea party wedge issue voter gghf

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1243 - 10-05-2017, 00:16
He didn't give two ****s about himself, the world or too much in it. Whatever the hate was in his head - he objectified Las Vegas and that crowd of strangers as deserving death. He probably was thinking "it just doesn't matter - there are millions more where they came from but this is going to be fun for a few minutes".

I figure he could buy anything in the world. He could not buy that experience. It was probably an idea that began in his head a long time ago as he both loved and hated Las Vegas and his life. At 67 - I am assuming he figured life wasn't going to be getting any better. As he threw his money around he was getting no joy. So - he started devising this fantasy. He would probably watch crowds of people and think "I would love to shoot them all" - and it went from there.

I know many of you have been to Vegas. I could never live there. It's too much. I can take a few days and that is enough. Imagine being there so much that you just got used to it. It's not the best of humanity for sure. In some ways, it's the worst. But - that's what is fun for most of us.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
1244 - 10-05-2017, 00:18
Agreed.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1245 - 10-05-2017, 00:21
I am also assuming that he convinced himself that it was partly his father's fault. Or his predetermined path. Possibly blaming genetics and may have been saying something along the lines of "Like father like son" or "The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree" or "You'd be proud of me dad" or some other twisted justification.

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
1246 - 10-05-2017, 00:25
confirmed multiple - Streamable

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
1247 - 10-05-2017, 00:26
there's a good chance he just happened to read one of supertrap's or tele's stream of consciousness multi-posts

bloodymess
VeteranXV
Old
1248 - 10-05-2017, 00:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwalla View Post
LAS VEGAS SHOOTING HORRIFYING FOOTAGE CAUGHT ON CAMERA - YouTube

I just posted this 2:25

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1249 - 10-05-2017, 00:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
there's a good chance he just happened to read one of supertrap's or tele's stream of consciousness multi-posts
Wasssup ******?

Quote:
Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime. In 2013 according to the FBI, 90% of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1250 - 10-05-2017, 00:34
Anthony Rendon, CA Weasel Who Shelved the SinglePayer Bill Asks 4 GoFundMe Help Jackpine Radicals

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1251 - 10-05-2017, 00:35
Quote:

***8220;It***8217;s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.***8221;

***8220;James***8221;, 26 November 2014

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
1252 - 10-05-2017, 00:37
Wait you are white supertrap?

U thought u were black since ur a welfare leech & had a heart attacks at age 45 that's black ppl stuff

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
1253 - 10-05-2017, 00:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
either way, he sure did bring a lot of toys to his birthday party.
Don't you mean Dethday Party?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYHuQTvJ4kU

The most obvious reason I can think of for why he'd want to have a lot of weapons is because of the over-heat issues. 60 rounds through an AR-15 in under a minute and the barrel is going to be burning off the gun oil and smoking hard. Another 60 later and the thing would be glowing red.

Obviously, he wanted to kill as many people as he could in as little time as possible. waiting for his weapon to cool down isn't part of that equation. Plus he probably had a variety of other weapons that he thought might come in handy as the scenario unfolded. He had a little revolver reserved to take himself out. Perhaps a sniper rifle or two to take some aimed shots if he managed to outlive the usefulness of his ARs? Some shotguns and handguns in the event he wanted to defend against his suite being blitzed?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1254 - 10-05-2017, 00:37
Quote:
1. Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.

The left's rebuttal is that that 84 percent of white homicide victims are killed by other whites, but The Wall Street Journal's Jason Riley points out that the white crime rate is "much lower than the black rate."

2. According to Riley, "Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do."

Blacks committed 52 percent of homicides between 1980 and 2008, despite composing just 13 percent of the population. Across the same timeframe, whites committed 45 percent of homicides while composing 77% of the population, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

Here are some more statistics from the FBI:

In 2013, the FBI has black criminals carrying out 38 per cent of murders, compared to 31.1 per cent for whites. The offender***8217;s race was ***8220;unknown***8221; in 29.1 per cent of cases.

What about violent crime more generally? FBI arrest rates are one way into this. Over the last three years of data ***8211; 2011 to 2013 ***8211; 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, ****, robbery, and aggravated assault were black.
Quote:
4. There were almost 6,000 blacks killed by other blacks in 2015.

By contrast, only 258 blacks were killed by police gunfire that year.

5. The percentage of blacks arrested for crimes is consistent with police reports.

This is according to the National Crime Victimization Survey, as well as this 1985 study:

***8220;Even allowing for the existence of discrimination in the criminal justice system, the higher rates of crime among black Americans cannot be denied,***8221; wrote James Q. Wilson and Richard Herrnstein in their classic 1985 study, ***8220;Crime and Human Nature.***8221; ***8220;Every study of crime using official data shows blacks to be overrepresented among persons arrested, convicted, and imprisoned for street crimes.***8221; This was true decades before the authors put it to paper, and it remains the case decades later.

***8220;The overrepresentation of blacks among arrested persons persists throughout the criminal justice system,***8221; wrote Wilson and Herrnstein. ***8220;Though prosecutors and judges may well make discriminatory judgments, such decisions do not account for more than a small fraction of the overrepresentation of blacks in prison.***8221;

This data disproves the notion that racism is what drives higher rates of arrests among the blacks than among whites or broader America.

6. According to Riley, "Black crime rates were lower in the 1940s and 1950s, when black poverty was higher" and "racial discrimination was rampant and legal."

If it's not racism and poverty that are blame for the high black crime rate, then what is?

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
1255 - 10-05-2017, 00:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I am going to drop this here...

The real fact about most humans - for sure most Americans is this:

Hearing bad things and having bad things happen to strangers makes us either directly or indirectly feel better about ourselves. Hearing good things and having good things happen to others makes us feel worse about ourselves.

This odd counter-intuitive behavior can be supported by the fact that the media is mostly full of awful stories and those stories are driven by popular demand. The result is that good stories are not publicized as much as horror stories.

Because we publicize bad **** - people have learned they can go out with their name in history.

People want to leave behind some sort of legacy. To know that you left your mark on the world.

People who go crazy know this and it plays a role in their bad decision making process.
for once i actually agree with brasstax - the media glamorization of this **** is really bad and clearly encourages it. it's basically become a form of protest

but what is the alternative? i mean even assuming we could somehow lockdown reporting and keep it secret, i feel like i have a problem with the government filtering crime reports, deciding what events can and can't be public, and i'm about as far from a pizzagati as you can get

like all terrorism i feel like this is just a price of violent times and global media and all we can do is weather the storm

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1256 - 10-05-2017, 00:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP3Pm9p-H_M

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1257 - 10-05-2017, 00:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Wait you are white supertrap?

U thought u were black since ur a welfare leech & had a heart attacks at age 45 that's black ppl stuff
Pffft Blacks don't have my kind of cash.

How much you got in your checking account KC? You won't say but I bet it is less than 200 bucks.

I have 4378 in my checking and on the 22nd of the month I get another check for 9,166.00. I get that 9166 every month on the 22nd.

Enjoy your 250 in food stamps

Ever hear of a black man with that kind of cash?

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
1258 - 10-05-2017, 00:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
He didn't give two ****s about himself, the world or too much in it. Whatever the hate was in his head - he objectified Las Vegas and that crowd of strangers as deserving death. He probably was thinking "it just doesn't matter - there are millions more where they came from but this is going to be fun for a few minutes".

I figure he could buy anything in the world. He could not buy that experience. It was probably an idea that began in his head a long time ago as he both loved and hated Las Vegas and his life. At 67 - I am assuming he figured life wasn't going to be getting any better. As he threw his money around he was getting no joy. So - he started devising this fantasy. He would probably watch crowds of people and think "I would love to shoot them all" - and it went from there.

I know many of you have been to Vegas. I could never live there. It's too much. I can take a few days and that is enough. Imagine being there so much that you just got used to it. It's not the best of humanity for sure. In some ways, it's the worst. But - that's what is fun for most of us.
I agree 100% with all that you said

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
1259 - 10-05-2017, 00:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwalla View Post
baloney. I don't see anything but a guy who comes into frame and ducks. If he is shooting how come there aren't any gunshots other than the distant ones from the Mandalay?

Last edited by SkittleBrew; 10-05-2017 at 00:57..
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
1260 - 10-05-2017, 00:52
because false flag internet detectives from the couch confirmed it

Page 63 of 126

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cael cuckening nigger lover , dealy derp dipshit , humdumbin , lets kill cael , my life is good , veniggs permanently raging