wtf tongue-kissing

The thing that should be noted was that tribalbob was not at a party. In fact, his sister had a sleepover and she dared her friend to french Bob, and Bob pussied the fuck out like hte nerd he is.

OMFG

HOW did I miss this epic thread?

TRIBALBOB got kissed!@#!@! and didn't know wtf was happening?

:rofl:

she was dating this asshole, then her family sent her to back home, and then i started hanging out with the asshole and found out he's an ok guy actually, and then she came back for a visit and told me she broke up with the asshole and is now going out with some dickweed loser that was basically stalking her from 5,000 miles away (that isn't me) and apparently the asshole never found out she broke up with him cause he's been "loyal" to her this whole time.

i told her she needs to get that shit straighted out, and that she can't be fucking around on my friends like that. I think i ruined her date with the loser that night :D

but no, I never got P in the B. and this girl is such a ho that my dick would probably fall off if i did.

im at work til 4 after which i take off for the weekend to see the woderful hip hop band The Roots in concert and get intoxicated with subtances. what else to do.

Back