Letter of luv from napfag

im sure you've got nothing to do today DA, find the thread where arsin admitted to being Precise :roller:

Thanks Boomer.

Meh, your trolling won't work. Pretending that I am Precise is rather perverse, but whatever floats your boat. :shrug: No you won't get a pic of me. Sorry fags.

HK, a few days ago I placed you on :pignore: (again) until further notice, or until I finish assembling my collection of "fatback" pics.  I think you'll like the fatties, the whales - even a few pics of seals I've put together, all thematically linked to your wife. 
Besides, your posts only bring a small measure of teh funnay, so your 'contribution' won't be missed.

The latest luv letter of another admirer, I'm sure you'll all appreciate :)

look at you fumbling around going back and forth from create a thread to private messaging... ya im keeping track

ur showing some fucking fear right now

u dont even know what to do because deep down u know im tellin the truth

u know im fucking crazy and u know im willing to come up there and cut your fucking face off with my 8" tactical buck knife

keep fumbling around though im laughing you fucking autistic identity crisis faggot

ellen.gif
is trained to smash fuccs
ellen.gif

im sure you've got nothing to do today DA, find the thread where arsin admitted to being Precise :roller:

I have plenty to do today, I'm catching up on big brother dawg

and theres no 'specific' thread, he slips up all the time

edit, ellen that pm was obviously our brother jason

lol

I can't believe he keeps denying posting the pic that he actually posted

he also denies being precise

does he actually live in a fantasy world where he thinks we believe this shit?

oh wait yes he does he's retarded

Spoiler

the thing that confuses me about ellen/precise is that when he posted as precise, although he was dumb as a bucket of shit, his posts made sense

half of ellen's posts now look like they were written by some drugged out hippie eurofag who's 3rd language is english

Back