Conan O'Brien to NBC: Fuck you, I reject your offer.

There is no doubt the America one would be lame. If done right it could have potential...I guess I just want "more" of a top gear like show.

jay goes to fox or whatever

conan stays at 11:30

its the only thing that makes sense

give jay a top gear on fox

Jay has publicly said that an American Top Gear because the British one is funded by public money and aired on BBC. Any American version could piss off sponsors by giving cars bad reviews.

Conan's goofy antics are more suited to later night TV. I was hopeful when he moved to the tonight show he would chill a bit, but he's doing the same old shitck, and frankly it blows.

His jab at Leno for not lending him "support from primetime" is cop out. Face it Conan, you just aren't as good as Leno was on The Tonight Show. Not now. Not ever.

I don't feel sorry for Conan at all. He had a good offer years ago and instead of taking it, he leveraged it to squeeze Leno into early retirement. Prick. Jimmy Fallon is way funnier and I look forward to watching him instead of the prepubescent toilet humor Conan frequents.

Conan's goofy antics are more suited to later night TV. I was hopeful when he moved to the tonight show he would chill a bit, but he's doing the same old shitck, and frankly it blows.

His jab at Leno for not lending him "support from primetime" is cop out. Face it Conan, you just aren't as good as Leno was on The Tonight Show. Not now. Not ever.

I don't feel sorry for Conan at all. He had a good offer years ago and instead of taking it, he leveraged it to squeeze Leno into early retirement. Prick. Jimmy Fallon is way funnier and I look forward to watching him instead of the prepubescent toilet humor Conan frequents.

You like Fallon but you call what Conan does "toilet humor"? Wow...

Yea, you got a point - Fallon's got some lame suited-for-sleep-deprivation humor too, but I still think he's a hell of a lot funnier.

He's not funnier. He's always laughing at his own jokes because nobody else will. At least Conan rips on himself when a joke goes bad.

Jimmy Fallon is the Conductor on The Failroad.

I am trying to think of who he is less funny than. Oh, yeah. Everyone!

If all the late night talk show hosts got together and did Top Gear America, out of pocket, on a completely non-auto affiliated US network, it could be good. (afaik, both Conan and Jay are car guys. I'm not sure about Fallon or anyone else)

Otherwise it would be terrible and car companies would be jumping down their throats every five seconds.

Back