[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

i didn't really get fooled

i knew he was a faggot

i was just too high to care

i knew the second i sent them to him it was over, i wonder if i still have that mirc log...

things to do after graduating college, maturing + making $80K

1. cheat at video games
2. lie about it in weird way
3. try to date 19 yr old girl on internet who u cheat in video game with

I remember ib telling me about the fit he threw when he didn't send them to him

they we're like best buds

but when sigurd wouldn't send him cheats, you beat your ass that relationship didn't last

disk remember when u used to smurf as 5150 slam =v= farm and a bunch of 5150 ie =v= etc

that was when you thought base took much more skill than lt

good times

i wonder what goes thru a persons mind when they type out long posts trying 2 convince other ppl they arent cheating even tho they are

is it amusement or a feeling similar 2 depression

you except him 2 deny the cheats

but when he starts mentioning maturation, his income, his possesions and his education it starts to get kinda creepy

its like he trying to lie to the internet about being a good person who contributes to the world or somesuch but actually the topic is just about him lying and cheating on an internet video game

if he lie about cheating on video game i assume he probably lying about that personal stuff

y he lying abot that

pretty weird

disk remember when u used to smurf as 5150 slam =v= farm and a bunch of 5150 ie =v= etc

that was when you thought base took much more skill than lt

good times

I did smurf as them, but I would NEVER say base took more skill than LT.

I think that was the other farm smurf.

i would rate jaymz as low as possible on my hacker rankings

dude just got addicted to having interpolate and would do nething to have it

yeah instead you befriend sno2 and suck his dick to try and reveal his secrets

but yeah you not crying bro

keep posting

i sn0w's friend long before i ask 4 secrets etc and good player before he give me config etc

i ask long time 4 him to give me secret and even when he didnt for a year we still friend

being emo over video game secret that let me get 38 ck instead of 36 wuld be real dumb

anyway idk if sleepy cheat or not i seen some ppl do crazy thing and cuz this not involve money or stress at least 4 me idc as much as ppl that crying about him hacking

if he has cheated in past, and cheats readily available and easily hidden common sense say he probably still use them even if it only for a 4 seconds each game

and really u can not stop them so who give a fuk

Back