Meanwhile in Portland

[Portland shit show]

Born in Vancouver, raised in California, lives in Portland. How could she not end up a pre-op F to M and decide to have a baby?

132.gif

There's ash "snowing" all over the city right now. its pretty surreal, all the spider webs are coated, and my windshield is dusted.

I was at a timbers game a couple weeks ago. The guy got to saw the log twice!

The beer was pretty good.

Public transit was pretty good. Got me home after I drank all of the beer. Twice!

It's better than BART.

And there goes Multnomah Falls. :ugh:

DI8rrSnVwAA28K1.jpg

Fire crews are staged to protect the lodge, but it's not humanly possible to protect the wilderness area itself.

The fires in OR aren't even a little scary compared to what's been going on in MT for a month...

People are freaking out over the ash falling. This isn't shit compared to Mt St Helens. I was living in Spokane, WA when the Mt erupted, and we got about 7" of volcanic ash overnight.

706114303.jpg

There are alot of us who are adults now that werent around for st. Helens; Hell i wasnt even born then. You realize that was almost 40 years ago yeah?

There are alot of us who are adults now that werent around for st. Helens; Hell i wasnt even born then. You realize that was almost 40 years ago yeah?

I'm fully aware of that. This is one of those "back in my day" old man rants.

Now get off my lawn.

Back