[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You want the government involved in regulating when you see a mental health professional and certifying your sanity post divorce or job loss?

How much is that going to cost? What is that going to prevent? Vegas shooter wasn't unemployed or divorced recently.. was he?

Sweet merciful crap.

we already had an AWB. fuck we had prohibition - moral righteousness knows no bounds. maybe some of the military people knew some kids at Sandy Hook and won't think too much of crushing some wannabe rebellion like a Christian compound in Waco, tx. keep your pipe dream to yourself lest we suspect that some deranged Koch is arming you cretins

i ask you this... what will a ban on bump stocks prove?

will it stop bad guys from getting bump stocks if they want bump stocks?

or will it just get normal citizens arrested for having one.

it's already been proven that you can make a bump stock with a 3d printer, or make a gun fire similarly with a rubberband. just stupid.

You want the government involved in regulating when you see a mental health professional and certifying your sanity post divorce or job loss?

How much is that going to cost? What is that going to prevent? Vegas shooter wasn't unemployed or divorced recently.. was he?

Sweet merciful crap.

if I have 23 AR variants and bump stocks and multithousand rounds of ammo then sorry yes. However I do not suffer from paranoid delusions of black helicopters landing on my property to steal my freedom at gunpoint (puke).

the US is not Canadia or Austria. no one gives a fuck to take your guns unless you start fucking with people. sorry I do not see a downside. I think people understand most gun owners are non-violent, or at the least have a low propensity to go on a murder/suicide shooting spree. Personally I deciding against buying a rifle last week. I have to evict a sketchy roommate ex-gf before I can feel safe keeping it in the house. I hope market will settle down after a month or two, so wish me luck.

back to your point, you'd have to be a special kind of stupid, like paid to act stupid to run your mouth on forums about the invasion of privacy by going to a fucking doctor. hell i'd settle for a social worker since they'll just call the cops once they detect a nutjob. at that point you can hole up and go out in a blaze of glory.

pay for it with a bullet tax. go fuck yourself (nothing personal but fuck i'm baited again).

my eldest superliberal sister and younger CV ICU nurse sister still recall fighting about that go-round. my younger sister thought Clinton was a sham. what do you think about Perot's comments about trickle-down economics? did you watch the rest of the video? they juxtapose segments of alan greenspan eating his shoe during some congressional hearing.

Perot designed that to pull votes from the left (clinton at the time), pure and simple.

Why you have to even ask that question speaks volumes on its own.

i ask you this... what will a ban on bump stocks prove?

will it stop bad guys from getting bump stocks if they want bump stocks?

or will it just get normal citizens arrested for having one.

it's already been proven that you can make a bump stock with a 3d printer, or make a gun fire similarly with a rubberband. just stupid.

stupid would be a serious reply to this post. your rubber band kung fu is weak and will break. if you want full auto, go pay $15k like everyone else.

Perot designed that to pull votes from the left (clinton at the time), pure and simple.

Why you have to even ask that question speaks volumes on its own.

hard to say it was a long time ago. were you born before 1980? didn't ford want his workers to make enough money to buy his products? how do you reconcile a political trojan horse strategy of income equality with his opposition to NAFTA? was that fake as well? SS pls go

if I have 23 AR variants and bump stocks and multithousand rounds of ammo then sorry yes. However I do not suffer from paranoid delusions of black helicopters landing on my property to steal my freedom at gunpoint (puke).

the US is not Canadia or Austria. no one gives a fuck to take your guns unless you start fucking with people. sorry I do not see a downside. I think people understand most gun owners are non-violent, or at the least have a low propensity to go on a murder/suicide shooting spree. Personally I deciding against buying a rifle last week. I have to evict a sketchy roommate ex-gf before I can feel safe keeping it in the house. I hope market will settle down after a month or two, so wish me luck.

back to your point, you'd have to be a special kind of stupid, like paid to act stupid to run your mouth on forums about the invasion of privacy by going to a fucking doctor. hell i'd settle for a social worker since they'll just call the cops once they detect a nutjob. at that point you can hole up and go out in a blaze of glory.

pay for it with a bullet tax. go fuck yourself (nothing personal but fuck i'm baited again).

So let me get this straight. You measure a persons sanity by the amount of firearms. So collectors, hunters, family rifles passed down, sportsmen.. all these people are untrustworthy in your eyes?

Let me also get this straight. Let's put your other idea into place. You want Trump's government to be able to force people into mental facility's based on the effects of life?

Wouldn't that give Trump the power to round up antifa and confine them until they are deemed sane?

Do you have any idea what you are advocating for?

hard to say it was a long time ago. were you born before 1980? didn't ford want his workers to make enough money to buy his products? how do you reconcile a political trojan horse strategy of income equality with his opposition to NAFTA? was that fake as well? SS pls go

There's this thing called history where you can read about what happened during that time.

United States presidential election, 1992 - Wikipedia

Perot was in a 3 way race with bush and clinton. They all need votes.

Why are progressives so ignorant?

So let me get this straight. You measure a persons sanity by the amount of firearms. So collectors, hunters, family rifles passed down, sportsmen.. all these people are untrustworthy in your eyes?

Let me also get this straight. Let's put your other idea into place. You want Trump's government to be able to force people into mental facility's based on the effects of life?

Wouldn't that give Trump the power to round up antifa and confine them until they are deemed sane?

Do you have any idea what you are advocating for?

I think that if someone acquires a "large" quantity of firearms in a "short" period of time, he should be flagged and checked out. Aside from that, I agree that it's ridiculous to determine someone's sanity/etc by the quantity of firearms he owns.

I also personally believe that bump stocks shouldn't be manufactured or sold or legal at any step of the way, but I've believed that before this shooting. It's a personal belief, and I don't expect anyone else to, necessarily, agree with it. I respect your opinion that you feel they should be legal.

I would be all for an added step of psych evaluation to be included in the purchase of a firearm. After all, it's, typically, the mentally ill who commit the majority of crime.

The gun laws we have now are about as good s we can get. There is no way you can predict the future

no there is room for improvement. cops (no disrespect) naturally have to tune out people's complaints after they hear a 1000 of them. gun complaints should be evaluated more strictly or by the book, cuz what I see below is flagrant.

Vegas Shooters Girlfriend Says He Would Lie in Bed Moaning, Screaming - NBC News

Marilou Danley, the woman investigators hoped would provide key details into the motive behind her boyfriend's deadly shooting attack, said she remembers him exhibiting symptoms such as lying in bed and moaning, according to two former FBI officials who have been briefed on the matter.
"She said he would lie in bed, just moaning and screaming, 'Oh, my God,'" one of the former officials said.
The other former official said Danley spoke about Paddock displaying "mental health symptoms."

translation - she was his friend so she didn't notify authorities despite seeing signs of problems.

San Ysidro McDonald's massacre - Wikipedia

The San Ysidro McDonald's massacre was a mass shooting that occurred in and around a McDonald's restaurant in the San Diego neighborhood of San Ysidro on July 18, 1984. The perpetrator, 41-year-old James Huberty, shot and killed 21 people and injured 19 others before being fatally shot by a SWAT team sniper.

The shooting ranked as the deadliest mass shooting committed in the United States until the 1991 Luby's shooting. It is currently the sixth most deadly mass shooting in U.S. history.

This survivalist gun nut told his wife "well the system failed me so here i go". He called a mental health line for support, but he didn't sound distressed so they scheduled the call back until the next day.

James Holmes saw three mental health professionals before shooting - CBS News

(CBS News) Alleged Aurora, Colo, shooter James Holmes met with not one, but at least three mental health professionals at the University of Colorado prior to the massacre. How long he met with each one and the depth of their involvement is not clear, but it adds to the picture of Holmes being clearly on their radar in the time period leading up to the shootings. When contacted by CBS News, school spokesperson Jacque Montgomery declined comment, citing a judge's gag order.

2015 attack on Dallas police - Wikipedia

News reports confirmed that Boulware was arrested in Paris, Texas, in 2013 after a report of family violence, and several firearms he owned were also confiscated. Boulware's family members then reported to authorities that they were concerned that he might go on a shooting spree after he threatened to kill all the adult members of his family and to shoot up some churches and schools.

Boulware later made threats against a judge in his child custody case after he and the mother of his eleven-year-old son lost custody of their son to Boulware's mother, on the grounds that they were unfit for sole custody of the child.

maybe your right juggs - no way to improve this

to be fair, most of that has nothing to do with the gun laws and everything to do with professionals not taking situations seriously

TBF I see no use to bump stocks. To ban them though takes a rewrite of the laws that define automatic from semi-automatics.

An automatic firearm continuously fires rounds as long as the trigger is pressed or held and there is ammunition in the magazine/chamber. In contrast, a semi-automatic firearm fires one round with each individual trigger-pull.

That is the definition given in the law.

Bumps stocks do not violate that definition. Therefore they can not be classified as illegal without rewriting the law... right?

Back