new tattoo, let the faggotry ensue

i've seen way worse, but I can't tell if it's going to be good or not, need to see the finished product (coloring etc). update thread when that happens

Truly fucked up. Can't think of one single good reason why an intelligent person would do that to themselves. I guess that question answers itself.

The first pic where the arm(?) crosses over in front of the guys face(?) reads really badly. It's hard to tell what's going on there. The rest of it seems pretty cool.

they took my tattoo

nice FR
i'm interested in the final product too. that shit hurt? Mine was an hour long and i was ready to bounce. 7 hours would have been add mode engage and something woulda got fucked up.

2010-05-23131137.jpg

Most of the art looks decent but damn the arm and the way it joins the body here looks awful. It's like a tube sock with a hand at the end.

It looks good for line work. It will look a lot better when it's shaded i'm sure assuming tha artist knows his shit.

I have a similar sleeve with an angels/demons theme. No color just black and grey.

Look forward to seeing it finished dude. :bigthumb:

I won't flame you, I just hope you aren't hating yourself in a decade or two for limiting any opportunities.

Interesting concept, I would just have gotten a poster made, maybe a wallpaper for your desktop

Back