Ban Poll

And what's up with all the McGuyver's Gay Pal crap?
Is that a queer ass daisy chain club or somesuch?

Unlke the vast majority of Vansters contributions, the list is FAILZ with the notable exception of Dweazel.

Dweasel
- What are we waiting for? I don't like being reminded that I share an internet forum with a guy who cherishes panties laying around his trailer.

Ender
- No. The hate towards this one remains surprisingly sttrrrong, the haters need to wash the sand out.

Mantello
- No. But he should be forced to provide weekly update pics of his sister (taken in the morning) as a precondition to maintaining access.

MitchDubai
- No. I won't join weaksauce bandwagon faggots. However you're schtick "I am great you suck" got old, fast. I would support B listing you for now with a bias towards a quick upgrade.

Validuz
- No.

Additions:
Graphix - Being a 15 year old who doesn't like doing his homework, thinks his parents are lame and it's "too much work" to clean his room makes him a prime candidate for a "shitz and gigglez" ban. :cool:

Unfortunately he goes unnoticed, such is the advantage of being a poster of little note or recognition. I don't expect his candidacy to gain the support it deserves., but I will work endlessly to see that this service to society and TW is realized.

Ascoe - begins a long overdue process of liquidating irc trolls from the TW biosphere. irc [strike]losers[/strike] users, consider yourself warned.

Last edited:
-Zopharoth. No. The admins already declined to ban folks for mere stupidity.

-Lothar of the Hillpeople. No. He hardly ever posts. But when he does post, he's good.

-Dweasel. Yes. Prime ban poll steak fillet. Do this and do this now!

-Mr Hitler. No. You cannot penalize a good troll and still look at yourself in the mirror.

-Mantello. No. How else are we going to find out about Kayla's latest sex capades?

-Goshin. No. He's too well liked despite having the content of Sarah Palin on laughing gas.

-Exodus. Yes. His nexting of Stimuli from clear out of the blue sent him well over the edge.

Did I miss anybody?

Unlke the vast majority of Vansters contributions, the list is FAILZ with the notable exception of Dweazel.

Dweasel
- What are we waiting for? I don't like being reminded that I share an internet forum with a guy who cherishes panties laying around his trailer.

Ender
- No. The hate towards this one remains surprisingly sttrrrong, the haters need to wash the sand out.

Mantello
- No. But he should be forced to provide weekly update pics of his sister (taken in the morning) as a precondition to maintaining access.

MitchDubai
- No. I won't join weaksauce bandwagon faggots. However you're schtick "I am great you suck" got old, fast. I would support B listing you for now with a bias towards a quick upgrade.

Validuz
- No.

Additions:
Graphix - Being a 15 year old who doesn't like doing his homework, thinks his parents are lame and it's "too much work" to clean his room makes him a prime candidate for a "shitz and gigglez" ban. :cool:

Unfortunately he goes unnoticed, such is the advantage of being a poster of little note or recognition. I don't expect his candidacy to gain the support it deserves., but I will work endlessly to see that this service to society and TW is realized.

Ascoe - begins a long overdue process of liquidating irc trolls from the TW biosphere. irc [strike]losers[/strike] users, consider yourself warned.

you forgot to add yourself ellen. consider yourself warned

ManTits.jpg

-Zopharoth. No. The admins already declined to ban folks for mere stupidity.

-Lothar of the Hillpeople. No. He hardly ever posts. But when he does post, he's good.

-Dweasel. Yes. Prime ban poll steak fillet. Do this and do this now!

-Mr Hitler. No. You cannot penalize a good troll and still look at yourself in the mirror.

-Mantello. No. How else are we going to find out about Kayla's latest sex capades?

-Goshin. No. He's too well liked despite having the content of Sarah Palin on laughing gas.

-Exodus. Yes. His nexting of Stimuli from clear out of the blue sent him well over the edge.

Did I miss anybody?

lol wat

:lol: Sarah Palin on laughing gas

How do you guys think up this shit? That's pretty awesome though, I'm going to use it irl today.

Back