1.5 Trillion ... Calories

if that many calories was removed from the entire US populations diet in say a week the whole country would loose 1.43lbs

If you cut 25% of my calories from one source I need them from somewhere else. Assholes are giving you less food for more money. What a fucking racket. Give me back the fat and calories please.

If you cut 25% of my calories from one source I need them from somewhere else. Assholes are giving you less food for more money. What a fucking racket. Give me back the fat and calories please.

I love how these companies are spinning this: We're giving you less food for the same price FOR YOUR HEALTH!

I love how these companies are spinning this: We're giving you less food for the same price FOR YOUR HEALTH!

people got along just fine for millions of years on less calories. americans eat way too much

i believe a lot of these companies are voluntarily reducing their sodium content in foods by 25% as well in 2012

people got along just fine for millions of years on less calories. americans eat way too much

i believe a lot of these companies are voluntarily reducing their sodium content in foods by 25% as well in 2012

caloric intake is a personal choice

I don't think that my per calorie price should rise become some people can't control their intake

But I bet a lot of people would feel decieved if they ran the numbers on foods they purchased at a grocery store, or restaurant (since you don't see any of that on the menu).

Deceived about what? Everything has clearly printed labels and ingredients list! The ONLY way people could possibly be deceived if they were completely and utterly illiterate, in which case they wouldn't respond to this evil child killing marketing to begin with.

By the way, Froot Loops does have fiber in it. You can tell exactly how much by reading the box. What the hell were you complaining about again?

Deceived about what? Everything has clearly printed labels and ingredients list! The ONLY way people could possibly be deceived if they were completely and utterly illiterate, in which case they wouldn't respond to this evil child killing marketing to begin with.

By the way, Froot Loops does have fiber in it. You can tell exactly how much by reading the box. What the hell were you complaining about again?

currently, food labels may understate content, the government only penalizes for overstated amounts

It's much safer to under state the calorie count on food products, it's win win. No chance of a fine, people think it's lower calorie.

the AMOUNT that we eat and the lack of exercise are bigger factors than WHAT we eat.

The idea that we want more food for our money is killing us. You order a meal at a restaurant, and they give you twice as much food as what you really need. They really have no choice, because 80% of people will be pissed off if they don't end up stuffed full.

currently, food labels may understate content, the government only penalizes for overstated amounts

Is there anything less vague and useless you can follow this up with? You make it sound as if they can list 0 saturated fat if they want to and get away with it every time, which is not true.

Where the hell do you buy vegetables where they are more expensive than a double cheeseburger?

You are pretty fucking stupid if you can't find veggies for under a buck. You can almost get a bag of carrots or half a sack of potatoes for that.

the AMOUNT that we eat and the lack of exercise are bigger factors than WHAT we eat.

no. thats wrong. If you are eating nutritionally dense foods and getting all your vitamins, minerals, and fiber you need without too much bad stuff (ie sugar, HFCS, alcohol), you are probably going to be skinny. Eating crap means your body is going to continually send out the "i'm hungry" signals because it isn't getting the things it needs, or because the foods you are eating don't trigger the appetite suppressors. And you can be moderately active and still be a piggy if a good chuck of your calories comes from crap.

The idea that we want more food for our money is killing us. You order a meal at a restaurant, and they give you twice as much food as what you really need. They really have no choice, because 80% of people will be pissed off if they don't end up stuffed full.

I am guilty of this. I'd go to Arby's thinking I'd get a sandwich, curly fries, and a drink.

But the $5 for $5.95 ends up being only like 40 cents more and you get like 3 sandwiches, fries and a drink.

So I'd order way too much and eat it all cause it was a better deal.

I am guilty of this. I'd go to Arby's thinking I'd get a sandwich, curly fries, and a drink.

But the $5 for $5.95 ends up being only like 40 cents more and you get like 3 sandwiches, fries and a drink.

So I'd order way too much and eat it all cause it was a better deal.

hey fatty

bring your lunch to work

don't eat fast food

it's really quite simple

If you don't want to have fat children feed them this

Chinese_meal.jpg

or this

dsc01370.JPG

or this

setting_ban01.jpg

marry an asian.

chinese-girls-kissing-3.jpg