Hello, I'm Kim Kardashian

5n0kdi.jpg

I give the pits in her thighs a serious competitive advantage over cottage cheese. Her thighs must have the consistency of jello, coupled with walking, and tight jeans, her asshole may be musty, and sour after a nice walk on the beach.

someone post pics of kim kardashians cellulite

supposedly some pics of her cellulite got leaked as pre-shop pics and they are in the internets.

leave her alone

gallery_enlarged-0325_kim_kardashian_complex_00.jpg

just a bit blotchy and evident varicose veins thas all

edit: awww look what baby kim wrote in her blog

Hey guys,

So everyone has been putting up these pics from Complex Magazine showing the comparison of the original un-photoshopped photo that mistakenly was put up on complex.com. This blog even went to the trouble to make an animation of the before and after.

Complex later replaced the pic with the photoshopped version, causing all of this drama. But you know what, who cares!

So what: I have a little cellulite. What curvy girl doesn't!?

How many people do you think are photoshopped? It happens all the time!

At the same time as this Complex shoot, I was gearing up for my fitness DVD and you should see my thighs now!!! Haha!

This all motivates me to stay in the gym because my goal this year has been to get in better shape and tone up! Hard work pays off!

I'm proud of my body and my curves and this picture coming out is probably helpful for everyone to see that just because I am on the cover of a magazine doesn't mean I'm perfect.

You can check out more behind-the-scenes pics from the shoot right here. And they’re not retouched!

XO,
Kim

Last edited:
also how did "photoshopping" something get ingrained in the English vernacular

it reached the same level of like xerox or Kleenex

Back