dear lockntross, juggernaught, critter, and onnotangu

JuggerNaught said:
1. I never said it was going to happen, i said it was possible.

2. on the other hand...YOUR argument was that it couldnt happen.....YOU, your faithful sidekick Spike (aka aestis) and the little small asian man in the corner said that it was totally impossible, couldnt happen, no way and how the fuck could i even think that you could transmit the HIV virus through water... etc etc.

yep. ya can.

(sigh)

Cheesedick, do you know what virulent means?

Did you read the study you posted? You just browsed through it, didn't you? See, what the study showed was that HIV survived the process, but they determined that it didn't really tell them a single fucking thing. They could not determine if the virus was virulent or not, and guess what? If it wasn't, it wouldn't do shit to you if you drank the water.

JuggerNaught said:
see above post.
i did, it proves that you lost your bet. pay up the small fortune now please.

or how about a tiny favor?

i request that you cease posting on TW ever again because your own stupidity may very well be contagious.

NolMan said:
These studies would not support the conclusion you have drawn. Perhaps if you did these studies, or you had MD you could change their conclusions, but until that point in time you can't. Way to put your foot even further into your mouth.

these conclusions have not already been supported, ,they've been proven.

here...let me help you..

the virus has survived in water at room temperature for over one week (Barre-Sinoussi et al. 1985). As a result, the sharing of water may be an effective mechanism for viral transfer.

Now if you need any help with the really big words, like sharing, water, effective or viral transfer, just drop me an email at

jugg@juggisrightandno|manisaboogereatingmoronwhoswrong.com

Aestis said:
100s of studies say no
1 says i don't know
jugg says yes

:confused:

That's the jist of it. The study doesn't even say yes. It says that it should be looked into, because they are unable to determine for themselves. So JuggerNaught, naturally, assumes that it said yes. I think it likely that he didn't understand the report.

JuggerNaught said:

here...let me help you..

Now if you need any help with the really big words, like sharing, water, effective or viral transfer, just drop me an email at

Perhaps you need to learn some really big words. Like may, possibly, and most important of all virulent.

Sojourn said:
Perhaps you need to learn some really big words. Like may, possibly, and most important of all virulent.

so you're saying that its possible? not necessarily going to happen, but possible?

wow, that sounds familiar, like i've heard it somewhere before...

Wow, I just read through this entire horrid thread. Please help me now...

AIDS argument = stupid. Please end now.

Critter = Attention Whore
Juggernaut = Guy that used to be cool, but acts like a jerk all the time now.
LockNTross=Some guy I don't know
Onnotangu=A pretty cool guy in my perspective who occasionally says something stupid.

In conclusion, goodbye Critter and Juggernaut.

JuggerNaught said:

here...let me help you..

Do you even know what a conclusion is? That conclusion was from that very same study that you say proves it.

Clearly it is you that need help with big words like conclusion.

con·clu·sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-klzhn)
n.
1. The close or last part; the end or finish.
2. The result or outcome of an act or process.
3. A judgment or decision reached after deliberation. See Synonyms at decision.
4. A final arrangement or settlement, as of a treaty.
5. Abbr. con. Law. The close of a plea or deed.
6. Logic.
-a- The proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises in a syllogism.
-b- The proposition concluded from one or more premises; a deduction.

JuggerNaught said:

btw you really do learn to read, it is noLman. I kind of understand tho, it really must be difficult for someone with a condition like yours remember all the names of the people who own you.

JuggerNaught said:
so you're saying that its possible? not necessarily going to happen, but possible?

The terrorists could come here to America and slit the throats of all 300 million people without getting caught. It Could happen. Give me a break.

hey jugs, maybe you should actually look at the original study and findings from Barre-Sinoussi, et al. That quote was taken out of context and is referring to LAV whose relationship to AIDs and HIV is still questionable at this point.

the role of the virus in the aetiology of AIDS remains to be determined

holy shit! :eek:

edit: you could've left well enough alone, but now you're wrong about yet another thing. just in case you conveniently forgot:

but i'll lay you a small fortune that if i (or your local terrorist) has someone that is in the midst of full blown aids, cut their throat, and pitch the body in the water supply, anyone who drinks it within the next 6-20 hours (not being generous with the time at all)....anyone who has a bad tooth, cut lip, small cut gum, canker (sp) sore, cold sore, is probably fucked.

Last edited:
JuggerNaught said:

What part of this do you not understand? The conclusion drawn in that report (a single report, mind you) is that "it might be possible" and then they follow through with "it should be looked into further." Neither one of those statements are conclusive, and since it was done in 1985 you would think that in itself would show you just how inconclusive the report is. They've had almost 18 years to further the study and there is nothing out there that even suggests it.

Maybe does not mean Yes. Maybe that's why you're single.

NolMan said:
Do you even know what a conclusion is? That conclusion was from that very same study that you say proves it.

Clearly it is you that need help with big words like conclusion.

con·clu·sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-klzhn)
n.
1. The close or last part; the end or finish.
2. The result or outcome of an act or process.
3. A judgment or decision reached after deliberation. See Synonyms at decision.
4. A final arrangement or settlement, as of a treaty.
5. Abbr. con. Law. The close of a plea or deed.
6. Logic.
-a- The proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises in a syllogism.
-b- The proposition concluded from one or more premises; a deduction.

btw you really do learn to read, it is noLman. I kind of understand tho, it really must be difficult for someone with a condition like yours remember all the names of the people who own you.

need that email address updated for easy clickability?

JuggerNaught said:
need that email address updated for easy clickability?

That didn't even make sense you fucking idiot.

Still waiting for your answer to this question shit for brains:

You still think that you will live if i give you a pure water IV?

Originally posted by Juggernaught
*in a deep voice*

I am Juggernaught, my name means I am big. I make fun of other people that know more than I do. When I lose an argument, I run around in circles. When they catch me, I pretend they didn't catch me at all and then I make fun of more people!

I am Juggernaught.

*stomp stomp stomp*

Back