[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

LMAO

FBI REALLY DOESN"T WANT US TO SEE THIS THEY SAY

serveimage

that is good enough for shitlibs now

this memo is gonna shatter the fbi deep state once and for all, we're finally gonna be able to get some maga done, they're shaking in their boots

I am by no means legally informed, but if a court can determine that the search warrants were actually illegal, isn't there some "poison fruit" thing that would make all evidence collected, and all discoveries from the warrant inadmissible? If not, that's ok. I just saw that stuff on Ally McBeal and wondered.

besides being pro felon, illegal immigrant, and constant pedo apologists and deviant promoters

they are NO BORDERS, NO WALLS, NO ANTHEM, NO FLAG, NO USA AT ALLS

that should really go over well for them in the future

they also believe that indoctrination is the future:

Highlands Elementary’s new “racially conscious” elementary school principal runs a blog for the school’s community. On it, she approvingly posted pictures of Black Lives Matter propaganda and rainbow gay-pride flags—along with a picture of protesters holding a banner proclaiming “Gay Marriage Is Our Right.” On a more age-appropriate post, she recommended an A-B-C book for small children entitled A is for Activist. (Peruse the book and you find all sorts of solid-gold: “F is for Feminist,” “C is for…Creative Counter to Corporate Vultures,” and “T is for Trans.”)

Inside Edina's attempt to turn their school into a social justice factory | The Weekly Standard

:picard:

I am by no means legally informed, but if a court can determine that the search warrants were actually illegal, isn't there some "poison fruit" thing that would make all evidence collected, and all discoveries from the warrant inadmissible? If not, that's ok. I just saw that stuff on Ally McBeal and wondered.

ally mcbeal :lol:

I believe if its found that the warrants were illegal, the evidence is inadmissible and possibly the charges dropped

i don't see how it could possibly work any other way tbh

that is why i don't get dimms trying to downplay the significance of this memo

i mean it proves that they committed a crime with this FISA request

and that entire investigation on Trump is therefore null and void......

I've been thinking of the democratic party.

I think the recent speculation of the Dems holding out on DACA and just fucking up again is tied to them knowing that DACA is bargaining chip they stand to lose if all those people become citizens.

I found this reddit for DACA recipients. DACA members give legal advice to each other, and sometimes there are a few political threads where mostly DACA recipients talk about what's going on.

I read this thread. A lot more red pilled than I expected.
Dems need to step up!!! : DACA

Back