[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

who cares how much you spend on aircraft carriers when any one of the 3-4 thousand people on foot that illegally cross the border just need to make it to socal with a dirty bomb

you're right

that is me.

i'm the one pointing out all the information backed up by multiple sources, and you're the woman saying trump is lying, and never telling me what he lies about.

gg
He lies about everything. It's pretty simple.

If his lips are moving...

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

Watch this Video to Find out if Cocaine use increases risky sexual behavior

in Quails

Watch this video idiots. You have time.

Wow SeVeReD
This is an awesome find.
I wish this guy was running for President because I'd vote for him.
You almost are starting to sound like Arsin though. Maybe I should tell you to stfu... dunno though, cause this Rand Paul guy is making a lot of sense. How come you ex-pats are the most patriotic?

Last edited:
is having a parade dumb?
was the idea to ask for parade logistics serious and did it result from a french parade?
is "hey guys i'm trolling" really a good enough excuse to coast through three years of bad decisions?
lol hook line n sinker caught another retarded crybaby rofl

Wow SeVeReD
This is an awesome find.

He was my choice for Pres. I didnt like that he had to run as a Rep instead of a Libertarian. But the reality is that the 2 factions of the same Party have a lock on us all and the fucking Libertarian Party cant get their shit together.

WLFnBlX.jpg

Wow SeVeReD
This is an awesome find.
You almost are starting to sound like Arsin though. Maybe I should tell you to stfu... dunno though, cause this Rand Paul guy is making a lot of sense. How come you ex-pats are the most patriotic?
Voted for him in the past 2 elections.

There are a lot of powerful people on this little planet that 'gave' lots a money to the Clinton war machine thinking she would become prezy. They are now a lot of very unhappy powerful people out there that are looking for a return on their investment.
At first I thought this too, but the Trump is filling the swamp. I think the powerful are getting what they want, lower taxes, bigger MIIC.

More swamp, more empire.

holy shit. this is why comey reopened the investigation. because he was FORCED to by George Toscas, deputy AG at the DoJ at the time.

Inbox = Peter Strzok
Outbox = Lisa Page

8psvayqm22f01.png

and Strzok says fuck congress, wow

fucking huge
Why provide documentation when you can just pchop something. :ugh:

I've warned you about posting fucktard stuff, why do you persist?

Serious question.

Naa that wouldn't be pchopped either.

Sure providing actual doc's might be easier but this is more fun cause you can say whatever you want, and suck in the illiteratti, the pre-disposed the lower iq's, the slope heads who don't appreciate conformational bias and don't have a shred of integrity cause they're either too fukn lazy or enjoy spewage.

But I'm not referencing you at all ST.

Back