Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I never say the CTRL-K part.

Personally I've got no sympathy for someone who goes online to get attention, even if he did want to kill himself.

Jazmine said:
I wonder how I missed this thread the first time around.

You didn't miss much Jaz. Another "OMFG I HATE MYSELF (but not really since i am just starved for attention) AND I WANT TO DIE, GOODBYE TRIBALWAR I KNOW YOU WILL MISS ME" retarded post, that generated the obligatory "Plz CTL-K NOW THNX" or "Don't die Yoda we :heart: you"

wow i can't believe of all sick twisted threads on this board i've seen i missed this one

you people are fucked up

the end

Breaker said:
It's obviously over a girl, and that's downright terrible, I hope somone finds him in time.

If this is the case, Yoda, you're a fucking moron.
I usually never post in these threads, but you are pathetic.

Love me or hate me. I could give 2 shits.

After reading a little more than halfway through this thread I have decided a few things (and reiterated some):

Joemamma is an asshole and should be shot.

People in TW (for the most part) are heartless bastards.

Those are the things that I have discovered. I have been here a long while too. Maybe not on TW (since I didn't post on forums much anyways) but old to the T1 community and I have seen my fair share of these posts as well. I would rather be wrong 413 times when it is a hoax than wrong ONE time when it is the real deal, and someone actually pulls the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back