[NFL] 2017 Offseason & Draft

He might be good as a college football analyst. He had lots of success at that level. There's no way he could handle football, unless he is some sort of "Everything I tell you is wrong because I suck at coaching" guy

dang

NFL insider John 'The Professor' Clayton out at ESPN | NFL | Sporting News

Spoiler

Suck it kaepernick

This. I so love watching virtue signalling assholes on ESPN meltdown because nobody wanted to sign kaepernick.

Fuck. Off. Nobody owes him anything. They don't have to hire him. Regardless of his political agenda or identity.

The Dolphins not signing Kaep has a lot more to do with his pro-Fidel Castro comments in a Cuban demographic. Cutler likely not the answer either and our season is over but I'm glad we don't have to deal with that fuck.

kaep takes a knee during the anthem, he has a right to express his vague political ideology and is compared to Rosa Parks.

nfl owners exercise their right not to hire someone that brings bags of controversy to the organization, they are RACIST.

Cutler is a better fit than Kaep for the Dolphins pro-style offense. Kaep had a lot of success until teams knew how to prepare for him.

• FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (New York Jets), Monday, from Tim Rohan: On Monday at Jets’ camp, Christian Hackenberg was having trouble just breaking the huddle correctly. During one rep in seven-on-seven drills, as he approached the line of scrimmage, a coach ordered him to re-huddle. When he broke the huddle again—in the wrong fashion for a second time—he was ordered off the field.

Cutler looks pretty sharp in practice! THAT ARM IS LIVE!

And if he sucks, how many drafts do we need to trade in order to trade up for Darnold? #suckfordarnold

Back