omg I just had the best sex of my life

TWfuckers 029.jpg

you are acting like a 16 year old kid who was told his cock was big for the first time. its hilarious

im over it, im like "thanks :) now suck"

I'm sure I'm not the first to comment about how incredibly pathetic Makasuro is for going to such lengths to prove he had sex. I mean, seriously. It's even chock full of "LOL UR JUST JELLUS NIGGERBITCHS!!" posts that are so amazingly predictable it's hilarious. Are we supposed to applaud you for this great triumph of screwing a whore and then posting pictures of her on a gaming bulletin board? What's even worse is the fact that you have made several comments about your COCK THAT IS SO BIG WE WOULDN'T BELIEVE and posted a picture of it for a forum full of guys.

Congratulations. You have a dick and you fucked a slut. Sorry you're still a loser.

Circuit said:
I'm sure I'm not the first to comment about how incredibly pathetic Makasuro is for going to such lengths to prove he had sex. I mean, seriously. It's even chock full of "LOL UR JUST JELLUS NIGGERBITCHS!!" posts that are so amazingly predictable it's hilarious. Are we supposed to applaud you for this great triumph of screwing a whore and then posting pictures of her on a gaming bulletin board? What's even worse is the fact that you have made several comments about your COCK THAT IS SO BIG WE WOULDN'T BELIEVE and posted a picture of it for a forum full of guys.

Congratulations. You have a dick and you fucked a slut. Sorry you're still a loser.

:)

Circuit said:

and you're analyzing this situation on an internet message board.

it's not that big of a deal. it's entertainment, enjoy it and stop being a dick.

Circuit said:

Someone's bitter. Is it maybe because you're such a retard that you can't see this is nothing but one big parody. So it's sunday and we're bored. As I told the other clueless muthafucker, get your head outta your ass, asshat. :)

111-1159_IMG.JPG

Glare is cool so I wont say shit about him. but why would n9ne post that as his pic?? nigger is ashamed of something

Last edited:
Back