Got arrested yesterday

You should have just killed them and buried them in the woods. Burned their stolen vehicle and forgotten about it. Canada is cucked, and you got to see it first hand. Bet you won't make that mistake again.

This is great advice. If you are a serial killer.

I do not necessarily disagree, my point was SC should do what he wants to do and ignore the pieces of shit not worthy of thought. If helping people is something he enjoys, he shouldn’t let assholes keep him from enjoying that. He seems to me to bet the type that generally enjoys helping his neighbors.

This is it in a nutshell. I do like helping folks out. This is going to sound weak and kind of preachy but I've done a lot of things in my life that 1 human shouldn't do to other humans. By helping out I hope that I am atoning for my past bad deeds in some small way. I'm not a really religious person and I'm not trying to make God happy, I'm just trying to make myself happy and hopefully a few other folks happy along the way.

Just this morning I pulled 2 combines off my crop and sent them to a neighbours farm cause they have had a couple of bad years but this year they have the best fields around and I don't want them to lose out if the weather turns. Hopefully they bring me a couple of rhubarb pies.

Lately though I'm feeling that people just expect those of us with more money or resources to continually give more and more without so much as a thank you. I was once taken to task because a donation I made was less than what the organisation thought it should be. Like fuck...why don't I just give you this blank cheque and you fill in the amount you want...maybe I expect too much from people...

Bird feeder analogy to a T.
Spoiler

tele u of all ppl dont need to apologize to me for anything - its too bad more people don't post and argue on here like the forum needs - I JUST WISH U WERE A BERNIE SANDERS LIBERAL

This is it in a nutshell. I do like helping folks out. This is going to sound weak and kind of preachy but I've done a lot of things in my life that 1 human shouldn't do to other humans. By helping out I hope that I am atoning for my past bad deeds in some small way. I'm not a really religious person and I'm not trying to make God happy, I'm just trying to make myself happy and hopefully a few other folks happy along the way.

Just this morning I pulled 2 combines off my crop and sent them to a neighbours farm cause they have had a couple of bad years but this year they have the best fields around and I don't want them to lose out if the weather turns. Hopefully they bring me a couple of rhubarb pies.

Lately though I'm feeling that people just expect those of us with more money or resources to continually give more and more without so much as a thank you. I was once taken to task because a donation I made was less than what the organisation thought it should be. Like fuck...why don't I just give you this blank cheque and you fill in the amount you want...maybe I expect too much from people...

You didn't know exactly what you were getting into when you went into the service. I am sure you had some form of young man's take on it.

What I am saying is that some people need killing. Some people don't. But, when you are a soldier - shit happens so fast you don't always have control. Your main job was to do what you were told and come back alive with as many of your buddies as possible. You did that to a T.

It's good that you reflect. Most "wars" are stupid and don't need to be engaged in. But - that's not the job of the soldier.

Reflection is natural. The desire to spread some good is a like karma. I knew you were a dirty hippy inside your heart ;)

Try to forgive yourself. Find peace SC. Maybe try not to hit so many people with shovels. These last two had it coming, though. Lucky they are still breathing.

You know, it would have been cool to have them do "community service" on your property. It might have been cool to get to know the dudes and start a dialog. Now there's some hippy dippy BS for ya...

I knew a guy who was a chopper gunner in VN. He was ripped up. Never quite got over it. One night when we were drinking and getting high, he was telling stories about his job. Ripping the gun into anything that moved in villages. Men, women, children, cows, dogs, pigs, water buffalo. He broke down sobbing. I was like, dude, it's ok. You had work to do. He looked at me. Gave me a funny look and said "That's not it, man. I miss it. Nothing will ever feel like that again." War does strange things to men. We aren't really built for it which is odd because we are really good at it.

Last edited:
"I miss mowing down kids." -war veteran

giphy.gif

I did. Those are the words I used. I was 21. Basically, a dumb midwest kid. Over time, I came to the conclusion that not all "wars" are the same. That very few "wars" are justified. That the best way to keep from having all the pain and suffering is to stay out of it. This is one of the main reasons I have been very pleased with Donald Trump. I don't blame kids who are sent off under orders and come back destroyed.

I have had the shadow of VN in my life since I was born in 1963. I still have family and friends who served there. Same with Afghanistan and a pretty young nephew. I had an uncle who drove an ambulance in France during WWII. Now there was a fairly cush job ;). A grandfather that served in Korea and lived. All came through pretty good. All better men. The uncle from WWII was the only one comfortable being celebrated as a "hero". He didn't acknowledge the term, of course. He would say "I drove a truck around Paris with nothing to do but entertain women, eat good food and enjoy the experience of the end of WWII. The real heroes were in other places".

Anyway, the point of my comment was that as civilians, it's difficult to truly fathom what goes on in the minds and hearts of men who have been in service. Especially the ones who have seen action. Mostly because they are often conflicted.

Boys like to fight. Men will fight if needed. There is a difference between conscription and volunteering. The affect on the brain is permanent.

Attended the healing circle yesterday. After sitting through this alternative sentencing program I am of the opinion there should be none of this in our justice system. The "Elders" are 40 year old ex cons that have figured out a new scam. Naturally everyone is very sorry and the all the right word were said just like they were reading them from a book.

4 hours later I asked 1 simple question..."After all this, what prevents these fellows from coming back and stealing more cows or something else?". The answer I got back..."Well they gave us their word they wouldn't re-offend.". Thats reassuring that 2 shitheads are giving me their word. I looked across the table at the 2 "offenders", the Elders and the representative from the Solicitor Generals office and said "Well their word mean nothing to me". I reached into my pocket and tossed a 7.62 x 51 round on the table and said "This is my word...take it for what its worth...I catch anyone else on my land, you'll never see them again." Then I left.

This multi-tiered justice system is a huge steaming pile of dog shit. What difference does your skin colour or ethnicity have to do with whether or not you face any real consequences? Equality means equal in all respects not having rights and privileges others don't have.

You could have reached into your pocket and pulled out a ziplock with bloody pig balls in it and dropped that on the table with a "plop".

Back